Login

russian armor

COH2 now pay to win

1 Feb 2016, 03:30 AM

Wanna win ? Easy - Pay to buy British royal and premium doc of US with heavy artillery. Please tell me what's fucking balance of this game :

I control map in early better vs Soviet player, have fuel box to cover (he not) and when i still have 36 fuel and waiting to build Wind tank (dont buy any car, just save fuel to buy Wind as soon as) - He have 1 light tank, 1 half track with heavy gun :D Go around and kill my AT and army. Yes, i can use gren with anti tank on hand but it's too hard with a good player always keep their tank in long sight.

I still not talk about sniper of soviet, another fucking issue

Have many problem with balance, i feeling balance team wanna destroy a legend game

Now rife man shoot like superman, US tank like have a fucking gun on batter ship and Royal tank same a fucking car of Batman ? - Wait, look to our german, gren too sick, Tiger like a dog, destroyed after 3-4 hit and pz4 like paper - WHAT'S FUCKING BALANCE OVERTHERe

If you wanna say : Guy, it's ok, they work well - please have a look to comment public on steam, now negative comments have more than ever.
1 Feb 2016, 05:14 AM

I guess you wern't around for Elite Troops and Soviet Industry release patch. :megusta:
1 Feb 2016, 05:18 AM

I guess you wern't around for Elite Troops and Soviet Industry release patch. :megusta:
I remember when the Soviet Industry had you instantly make a tech building so easily in five seconds.
1 Feb 2016, 05:21 AM

I remember when the Soviet Industry had you instantly make a tech building so easily in five seconds.

I remember sub 5 min t70's and a Tiger that did 320 damage and that was only stopped by OP ram or mines + B4
1 Feb 2016, 05:41 AM

Now?
1 Feb 2016, 07:43 AM

>Thinking steam reviews are good to trust

You have seen nothing I guess
1 Feb 2016, 07:54 AM

If you wanna say : Guy, it's ok, they work well - please have a look to comment public on steam, now negative comments have more than ever.

Ohh yea, because steam comments and forums are SOOOOO awesome and reliable source of info.

If you want to bath in bile, you go and read users stuff on steam.
If you want opinion on the game, you ask some of best players, which also happen to be popular streamers.
1 Feb 2016, 08:08 AM

I control map in early better vs Soviet player, have fuel box to cover (he not) and when i still have 36 fuel and waiting to build Wind tank (dont buy any car, just save fuel to buy Wind as soon as) - He have 1 light tank, 1 half track with heavy gun :D Go around and kill my AT and army. Yes, i can use gren with anti tank on hand but it's too hard with a good player always keep their tank in long sight.

This is absolutely a learn2play issue, sorry.
That is nothing to be annoyed about, but ranting about balance because of this is the wrong way to go.
It seems like you have been stomped by Allies lately. Yes, Allies are pretty strong at the moment (especially USF and Brits), but they can be beaten and the commanders you mentioned (at least the USF heavy infantry commander) is not as OP as you might thing. Rangers are really strong, yes, but the Pershing is not as good as it seems.

You don't buy an Ostwind as your first unit. To be honest, don't buy Ostwinds at all, because at the moment, a Panzer 4 is in 95% of the time definetly a better choice. Ostwind suffers against tanks and even a Soviet T70 can destroy it, if played right. The kiting (driving away in range with tanks) is an esential part of the gameplay and no balance issue. It would be way too easy hitting every tank with your Panzerfaust, wouldn't it?

Back to the commanders:
Yes there are commanders, that are better than others and mostly they are not free at the beginning. But every faction has them. And you can unlock the via war spoils. I haven't bought anything besides the game and WFA at all and still I win some games and lose some games.
1 Feb 2016, 08:14 AM

This is absolutely a learn2play issue, sorry.
That is nothing to be annoyed about, but ranting about balance because of this is the wrong way to go.
It seems like you have been stomped by Allies lately. Yes, Allies are pretty strong at the moment (especially USF and Brits), but they can be beaten and the commanders you mentioned (at least the USF heavy infantry commander) is not as OP as you might thing. Rangers are really strong, yes, but the Pershing is not as good as it seems.

You don't buy an Ostwind as your first unit. To be honest, don't buy Ostwinds at all, because at the moment, a Panzer 4 is in 95% of the time definetly a better choice. Ostwind suffers against tanks and even a Soviet T70 can destroy it, if played right. The kiting (driving away in range with tanks) is an esential part of the gameplay and no balance issue. It would be way too easy hitting every tank with your Panzerfaust, wouldn't it?

Back to the commanders:
Yes there are commanders, that are better than others and mostly they are not free at the beginning. But every faction has them. And you can unlock the via war spoils. I haven't bought anything besides the game and WFA at all and still I win some games and lose some games.

Appreciated your comment, i always use Wind combine with 2-3 AT to def and cover because my player spam Soviet cons
1 Feb 2016, 08:26 AM

Wanna win ? Easy - Pay to buy British royal and premium doc of US with heavy artillery. Please tell me what's fucking balance of this game :

I still not talk about sniper of soviet, another fucking issue

Have many problem with balance, i feeling balance team wanna destroy a legend game

Now rife man shoot like superman, US tank like have a fucking gun on batter ship and Royal tank same a fucking car of Batman ? - Wait, look to our german, gren too sick, Tiger like a dog, destroyed after 3-4 hit and pz4 like paper - WHAT'S FUCKING BALANCE OVERTHERe

P2W seems to be turning in to a excuse for almost all players, I understand that some of the DLC commanders are a lot better than the basic ones you get but you can still work out extremely strong builds with these commanders

Just look at soviets, their best commanders (Guard Motor - Shock Rifle) are basic commanders, does this mean that if they lose to a tiger doctrine it's p2w?

Stop using p2w and balance issues as excuses and start improving

"Tiger like a dog, destroyed after 3-4 hit" Don't really know what the hell this means but I will guess it means you don't like that unit, first of all it can take more shots than that, it has 1280* health so it will die to 8 shots *(I don't know the remember the exact amount of healt, either 1280 or something like 1040)

"Pz4 like paper" Yes, this tank gets penetrated 100% of the times with Zis or 6 pdr but it gets extra armor at vet 2 so that kinda covers it, the same thing goes for all the other basic medium tanks, they will always get penetrated by your Pak40, they have the same amount of healt (640) so they will die to four (4) shots from the at gun, 100% chance of penetrating. There's also doctrinal tank smoke for ostheer so that just allows you to escape from a grim situation with the Pz4. No issue here either, imo pz4 is the best all around tank from all the basic medium tanks (I don't include Panther and Comet in to this since I don't really consider them as mediums)

"If you wanna say : Guy, it's ok, they work well - please have a look to comment public on steam, now negative comments have more than ever." Never trust steam comments, they're even worse than the Official CoH2 forums with all the balance master 10k 4v4 players arguing over 1v1 strats and balance issues without ever playing that gamemode, steam forums/comments are only 13 yeard old kids arguing over everything
1 Feb 2016, 08:45 AM

Just look at soviets, their best commanders (Guard Motor - Shock Rifle) are basic commanders, does this mean that if they lose to a tiger doctrine it's p2w? - I talking about pay 2 win in case US & Royal doc, Soviet just about 1 example case to show problem of Ostheer, why a german too sick

Stop using p2w and balance issues as excuses and start improving - I know, but why player choice Axis now need try hard to play ? Is it balance ?

"Tiger like a dog, destroyed after 3-4 hit" Don't really know what the hell this means but I will guess it means you don't like that unit, first of all it can take more shots than that, it has 1280* health so it will die to 8 shots *(I don't know the remember the exact amount of healt, either 1280 or something like 1040) - My car was destroyed after ~ 4 shots, maybe they have critical shot (skill overthere).

"Pz4 like paper" Yes, this tank gets penetrated 100% of the times with Zis or 6 pdr but it gets extra armor at vet 2 so that kinda covers it, the same thing goes for all the other basic medium tanks, they will always get penetrated by your Pak40, they have the same amount of healt (640) so they will die to four (4) shots from the at gun, 100% chance of penetrating. There's also doctrinal tank smoke for ostheer so that just allows you to escape from a grim situation with the Pz4. No issue here either, imo pz4 is the best all around tank from all the basic medium tanks (I don't include Panther and Comet in to this since I don't really consider them as mediums) - i'm confusing about your comment, Royal tank maybe right in this comment

"If you wanna say : Guy, it's ok, they work well - please have a look to comment public on steam, now negative comments have more than ever." Never trust steam comments, they're even worse than the Official CoH2 forums with all the balance master 10k 4v4 players arguing over 1v1 strats and balance issues without ever playing that gamemode, steam forums/comments are only 13 yeard old kids arguing over everything - But they will influence to newbie - who will pay their money to keep this game online, game for public, not only for some people know exactly way to play
1 Feb 2016, 09:19 AM

Banned
Well this was amusing to read :D :D

Haha
1 Feb 2016, 10:15 AM

Yesterday i had a full health Luchs oneshotted by calliope (yes, i tried to drive away)
1 Feb 2016, 10:17 AM

I do think this is yet another bad example of a German player being stomped by Allies, going over to the forums to explain that it is P2W because their legendary German Krupp steel didn't A-move successfully through enemy ranks to victory. If Tiger Tank and P4 are paper tanks to you, well, you never played with Allies. To blame the balance is very easy, but you clearly show that it is a L2P problem of what I consider coming from arrogant Axis players who prefers to use foul language instead of a friendly approach. This happens too often, and I am really ashamed to play as Axis myself.

1 Feb 2016, 10:19 AM

Yesterday i had a full health Luchs oneshotted by calliope (yes, i tried to drive away)

Yesterday i had a full health calliope oneshotted by Luchs (yes, i tried to drive away)
1 Feb 2016, 10:24 AM

If you want to play competitively then at some point or another you will need to have the 'premium' commanders in your arsenal.
1 Feb 2016, 12:19 PM

Calliope and this Brits' off map arty are perfect examples of P2W. It's not about buying it, becasue yoi can drop them for free.

It's about releasing OP content, get as much sales as you can and then nerf to the ground.

Rememeber how OP OKW or Brits were? Elite Troops? Industry? That's not coincidence ;)
1 Feb 2016, 12:29 PM

Yesterday i had a full health calliope oneshotted by Luchs (yes, i tried to drive away)

You must get better bait. This one is crap. 5 seconds from first rocket till Luchs is dead.

1 Feb 2016, 12:58 PM

You must get better bait. This one is crap. 5 seconds from first rocket till Luchs is dead.

Well... I sure hope a 114-183mm rocket does something to a tank with only 5-14mms of armor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★