Login

russian armor

Tabletop? Games not on the PC

30 Jan 2016, 02:33 AM

I wonder if anyone here is like me and also plays tabletop games like Bolt-Action, Warhammer, and Dust Tactics. It was Bolt-Action that kept me playing Coh2
3 Feb 2016, 23:59 PM

I love table-top games, but here in Brazil we don't have this kind of game culture - we lack the environmental characteristics that make this hobby interesting, and usually the best games require a little more work than our patience and education permits. Personally, I never saw a game of Monopoly even close to ending.

BUT, I did play a lot when I was younger - I remember particularly well of a game similar to Risk, but that also had petrol, minerium and wheat, and you had to buy your armies. You could research atomic weapons and some kind of Space Laser that could act as counter for the nukes. It was pretty fun.

Also, soon after the release of the first Alien film, came a nice tabletop game about aliens, with eggs and larvae. The tripulation could use various weapons, from lasers per se to improptu things like canned food or kitchen knifes. The effects of every weapon were randomly assigned each game, and it could backfire like hell (RNG!).

Ah, those times...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS