Login

russian armor

OKW STILL OP

30 Jan 2016, 09:27 AM

-Obers can suppress at vet 5, at vet 4 they have permanent sprint.
-stuka reload gets very fast as they vet.
-Vet 5 volks become anti-everything with AT.
-Sturmpio have stun grenades.

The same? The same? I don't see shocks get permanent sprint and supression at vet 3.

Katyusha doesn't fire in single salvo or have incendiary at vet 3.

Cons that survive into vet 3 dont become anti-everything with AT.

Your argument is so full of bias.

I agree with 100% of everything you are saying but I DON't think people on this forum care because "muh okw is underpowered" meme.

When OKW came out the game stopped being about tactics and it has only gotten worse since then.
30 Jan 2016, 09:59 AM

Vet4 is suppression, vet5 is permasprint.
30 Jan 2016, 11:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 09:59 AMKatitof
Vet4 is suppression, vet5 is permasprint.

That makes it sooooo much better <444>_<444>
30 Jan 2016, 11:08 AM

The only changes that okw needs right now is a CP requirement for KT and some kind of a change to Shrek Volks

Otherwise they're ok, and OP pointing out that they have salvage, I wanna know if they can build caches? :snfBarton:

Also about vet 5: this thing also becomes a teeny tiny problem with volks since they can vet up so quickly with the shreck, on almost all of the other units this doesn't matter either.
30 Jan 2016, 13:52 PM

so after these pages compliments still havnt said what unit or ability is op? most guys donno how to deal with okw jus this maybe they should play as okw more to findout this faction has weakpoints more than others. someone said shreck.... but remember volks with shreck = paper soldier ,any type of infantry can beat them easilly. still okw has trouble vs maxim spam or snipers ....,isnt it? i like all factions butt donno why some one cant play well as 1 faction then make an compliment about it still know many players have played more than 500game with this easy OP faction and their rank are above 300 (win% blow 700)and dont have any success with okw, if you say right prove it! why u couldnt still be the one of best..... the fact is balance some abilities like artilery cover still anoying or shreck ok will check or mortar pit range yeah? many stuff like these....but pls dont say one faction is op
30 Jan 2016, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 13:52 PMSoheil
so after these pages compliments still havnt said what unit or ability is op?

You didn't read the OP did you?
30 Jan 2016, 19:09 PM

The bias in this thread is out of control. I thought the OP had terrible arguments for why okw are over performing (which they factually aren't). Yet still this thread runs. Even when someone counters a claim, such as saying okw may be able to salvage, but they can't build any caches that provide FAR more resources than salvage and also protects cut offs... the point is ignored and the axis bashing continues.

Do you really think for every single advantage the okw have there are not at least an equal number of disadvantages?

I would like to test your rationality, OP. Please list all the disadvantages of the okw... I want to know we live on the same planet.
31 Jan 2016, 17:02 PM

-stuka reload gets very fast as they vet.
-Vet 5 volks become anti-everything with AT.
-Sturmpio have stun grenades.

The same? The same? I don't see shocks get permanent sprint and supression at vet 3.

Katyusha doesn't fire in single salvo or have incendiary at vet 3.

Cons that survive into vet 3 dont become anti-everything with AT.

Your argument is so full of bias.

Sturmpios with stun nades are so OP arent they? I was expecting an actual justification so I could expand on instead of this.

And yes cons dont become anti-everything with AT cause they cant buy AT upgrades except AT Nades. The problem with volks is the shreck upgrade not the vet is what you are pointing to.

The Stuka incendiary shot is OP? The Stuka itself is OP??? If you're thinking OP look at the Panzerwerfer, you cannot dodge that. The Stuka is SUPER easy to dodge how do I know? I've done it. I play alot of allied games. This is when I quit this thread.

The Suppression for Obers is kind of bullshit I agree because I am irritated when I play against it too. The sprint though is something I don't really give a crap about cause I am not losing engagements because of it. The sprint only improves capping power. S
3 Feb 2016, 16:26 PM

The luchs, in most situations is an Instant win button. Volks are better than grens now, can snipe charging riflemen and

So many units are performing the way they are because OKS used to be struggling early mid game due to resource shortage.

They got full resource flow now and those overperforming bullshit units should be nerfed to the ground, which includes;

Sturmpioneers
Kubelwagen
Luchs
Falls
JLI Snipers
Puppchen Alien Cloacking Technology
Free Services (medic, Flak, Repairs)
Sturmpioneers as the starter unit
Panzershreck
3 Feb 2016, 16:46 PM

The flak on the Schwerer is totally excessive and OKW absolutely does_not_need it.
3 Feb 2016, 16:51 PM

The luchs, in most situations is an Instant win button. Volks are better than grens now, can snipe charging riflemen and

So many units are performing the way they are because OKS used to be struggling early mid game due to resource shortage.

They got full resource flow now and those overperforming bullshit units should be nerfed to the ground, which includes;

Sturmpioneers
Kubelwagen
Luchs
Falls
JLI Snipers
Puppchen Alien Cloacking Technology
Free Services (medic, Flak, Repairs)
Sturmpioneers as the starter unit
Panzershreck

A really well written and totally not biased comment...

If you write from a 1v1 perspective, the Luchs is indeed pretty strong, but not OP. Every faction got their tools to deal with it, above all the UKF with an AEC that hits the field before the Luchs.

2v2+ you wont have a problem with the Luchs if your teamplay works.

On your other topics:

Yes, the Püppchen is able to cloak, but as far as I know cloak only increases its penetration. Despite that the unit is so squishy it hardly reaches Vet 3. Furthermore since the shreck on the Volkgsgrenadiere exists you will rarely see one of those.

Falls are typical glass cannon units, no need to nerf here.

Sturmpioneers OP? First time I read that...

About the free services your are kind of right, but I guess side upgrades will be implemented soon.

Jäger light infantry are nice backbone units, not more or less.

Panzerschreck on Volks needs to be looked at. I´m so tired of blobs. But I guess since there is a lack of early/mid reliable AT (I often can´t rely on my Püppchen)they won´t disappear.
3 Feb 2016, 17:04 PM
Donator 11

OKW is better than Ostheer, but it's not OP
3 Feb 2016, 19:42 PM
Patrion 14

imo OKW is a good faction now, not overpowered, not underpowered.

Perhaps removing the cloak on Raketten is a good choice. Now that OKW can have a 4 minute shreck out, the old raketten buffs are no longer needed imo. Because the only things that can decloak units from afar are scout cars, which get hard countered by rakettens lol.
3 Feb 2016, 20:09 PM

okw good faction??

shrekblob >> all

fucking boring

3 Feb 2016, 21:05 PM

all okw have from begining to mid game = volks, dont say volks blob men,snper?t1 mg?...
3 Feb 2016, 21:07 PM

OKW is balanced but too one dimensional. Puppchen should be a standard AT gun that can retreat but does less damage, and Sturms/Volks/Obers need tweaks to promote infantry play that isn't one dimensional.
3 Feb 2016, 22:15 PM

Maybe a simple solution to the OKW start is exchanging the inicial unit - instead of Sturms, maybe they should get the kubel. OK, that would just scream Panzer Elite, but F*ck it, it's an inspiraton anyway
4 Feb 2016, 02:36 AM

There was a reason why OKW got welfare and so many benefits, it was because their resources were poor, right now that is no longer the case so the welfare needs to go or put behind a tech cost.

Free obamacare, food stamps and car repair is too freaking much. Increasing their cost to reflect this, just do away with these "cool" mechanics and join the normies or nerf the units (too cost effective).

Good luck trying to stop a combined Ober+ Volk shrek mob. Then comes KT incing and panther spam which is just adding insult to injury.

On a general note though, i believe this game would be improved if AT dedicated infantry got a serious penalty when against classic infantry (Rifle,SMG, LMG, AR armed). This would go a long way to prevent blobbing in Both USF,OST and OKW...USSR and UKF infantry AT options are not exploitable, they are too pathetic to mention.

I think we all agree that the thing that makes blobbing and AT rocket spamming so easy and effective is the fact that the infantry squad itself still retains enough anti-infantry capacity to make this a straight upgrade and not a side-grade that it should be.

It isn't just the fact that OKW is borked, but also the fact that USF, USSR and UKF heavy counters that are locked behind doctrinal choices unlike Axis, which really bites them in the ass.

IF everyone got the same base choices minus doctrines, it would also go a long way to balance it out. The fact USF needs to lock unto a specific doctrine to get rocket arty, USSR to get decent medium armour or UKF to get Artillery...is poor game design IMHO. Doctrines should be there for flavour, not to be mandatory in order to stand a chance.

Relic can't just adjust one side without modifying the others and to a degree the DLC milking is only making it harder to balance the game.

Last edit: Please we need some damn streamlining, either every builds their base or no one does.
4 Feb 2016, 03:09 AM

Just throwing this into the fire, but I really hate how OKW has flak guns in their base. It completely negates light vehicle play in their bases, and sometimes heavy vehicles as well.

Sniper from an Ostheer runs into base and my m20 can't pursue or it will die cuz of an OKW player.
4 Feb 2016, 10:42 AM

Good luck trying to stop a combined Ober+ Volk shrek mob. Then comes KT incing and panther spam which is just adding insult to injury.

Yeah, especially when a lot of the allied units are designed for mid/close range combat. By the time you get close enough to do any significant damage, the blob will have decimated your units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★