Login

russian armor

Help with Unit Preservation

27 Jan 2016, 01:15 AM
Donator 11

Can some of you guys please give me advice on preserving units in COH 2 because I've been struggling with it since forever.

What are your tips in keeping your units ALIVE
27 Jan 2016, 01:25 AM

Permanently Banned
Knowing where your shit is. Retreating when you know you can't win an engagement immeditaely. Top right bar top right bar top right bar. Don't overextend without any AT nearby.

I know people whove been playing coh since 2006 and they are shit. Some people are good at keeping everything they build alive, and some have to replace their army 3x over. When you get down to it. Its micro management and being quick about retreats/ positioning, knowing your enemies units.
28 Jan 2016, 20:28 PM

I guess I´m pretty good at judging the situation, what I am really struggling with are the unit wipes from mortars, pack howies/isg´s, pershings/Kingtigers and in general if my dumb units clump up in yellow cover. The more players are on the map the more difficult it becomes to preserve your units.

The advices from my experiences are:
Don´t fight in engagements you can´t win, never get too greedy (especially if you brought down enemy tanks to almost nothing and want to finish them with your tank), reconnaissance is king and be careful with yellow cover.
29 Jan 2016, 00:01 AM

For 3s/4s its usually too cluttered to use the tactical map, you can barely see whats what and whose who. Because of this, I've learned to rely on the top right. This is your friend, you see all your units, are they idle, are they in a fire fight. I find it very helpful.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★