Login

russian armor

Game freeze @ around 1 minute mark

21 Jan 2016, 22:28 PM

G'day all,

I run a pretty decent system.

I5 over @4.2mhz, 16gig of 2400mhz ram, steam games all on a 500gig SSD and a strix 980ti powering a 3440x1600 resolution monitor and I normally sit around the 70-80fps in game with everything maxed.

However every time I start a new game I get a micro freeze at around the minute mark for about 1-2 seconds then everything is smooth sailing. Normally not a big issue but can be very frustrating when placing an MG to prevent being flanked and on occasion costing me my first mg (Very rare but does happen)

Anyone else experience this or have any recommendations?
22 Jan 2016, 03:20 AM

This game microfreezes a lot because of poor optimization. All you can do is restart after every match and even within the game you will get constant microfreezes.

Just don't support anymore of the dlc and hope they start over with a sequel.

22 Jan 2016, 05:09 AM

The odd thing is it is every game.

The first game of the night or the sixth doesn't mater and I get no other freezing. I'm fortunate to have a 93.5mb internet connection with solid download speeds of 10.5 mb per second so cannot imagine it is an internet speed issue. Edit: and my ping with my local server is 2ms. I know that isn't the same as the servers for CoH2 but gives you an idea of solid transfer rate.
22 Jan 2016, 06:25 AM
Patrion 28

do you use the tac map?

if not try opening the tac map when the game starts and see if you still get that micro freeze.

i only say this because other people have reported that the tac map causes lag when opened and i'm wondering if it auto loads in at the 1 min mark or something stupid like that.
22 Jan 2016, 13:21 PM

Nope, not that coordinated but cheers for the suggestion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★