Login

russian armor

Vent Thread

• This thread is locked
9 Jan 2016, 02:50 AM
Donator 11

If u guys wanna rage/vent go ahead lol. Here's mine:

All these 4v4 matches are just trash. You try playing 2s and 3s but you still encounter the same issues in smaller scales. Maps are terrible, no flanking routes, axis units overperform, friggin Stuka Dive Bomb, and gigantic super heavy tanks, Fallschirmjagers, Stormtroopers, and JLI coming out of the most random buildings.

Shreks everywhere so if you try flanking you're bound to lose some kind of HP, then you need to pray your rounds penetrate Kruppstahl. OKW has access to ridiculous game changing call-ins like the Sector Artillery and Overwatch artillery and all these other ones I forget the names of. You have Close Air Support cheese and JU-87 AT/AI strafe/loiters by Ostheer. It's friggin ridiculous.

OKW doesn't even need all their HQs standing to call in a King Tiger. They can be as aggressive as they want with their HQs, it doesn't matter. If you kill them at the end (which is really difficult in of itself), they still have access to call-in Fallschirmjagers, Jagdtigers, King Tigers, and Volks cuz that's all you need late game.

Allies only chance is to abuse their own limited amount of cheese to maintain a standing chance in 4v4s with their Calliopes, Artillery Cover, and counter blobs. That is for late game. Allies need to outperform early game and seal the victory. Which is also disgusting because matches revolve around the abuse of only a select few units. It's so terrible, I don't even know why I still play this game.

The only entertaining part of the game is early to mid game when there's tons of strategic infantry play and light vehicle play. Everything else is a load of bullshit from both sides, its just so bad.

You feel me? I know u guys feel me. I wonder what would happen if the universal fuel income was reduced to 50% so the game had less vehicles and there would be less late game. Maybe even reduce munitions income so we see less call-in arty abuse.

Thanks for listening. That is all.
9 Jan 2016, 03:03 AM

Soviet and USF are built around rushing vehicles. This would buff UKF and Ost, not much else imo.
9 Jan 2016, 03:33 AM

Relic, that is all. :)
9 Jan 2016, 03:53 AM
Donator 11

Imma go play 1v1s thank you very much, although I doubt it'll be very satisfying like team games
9 Jan 2016, 08:02 AM

I was going to make another constructive thread outlining all the issues myself and many others have, but I'm just done.

Done with having to put up with Relics uber nerf of the UKF and commanders which I paid for.
Fed up with the warspoils system that's still unfixed and trash after over 2 fackin years.
Chapped over the pay2win mentality relic gave the USF. EVERYBODY uses the 2 new commanders, because of how good they are. And I cannot blame anyone, as I own both, but they render the other 5 useless.
I'm done with this game Relic, I can't even have fun anymore with 4 vs 4, or 3 vs 3. I hope they go bankrupt again and get eaten up by another franchise and becoming a micro transactioning and pay2win encouraging company.
And after 3 years we get esports.
Hope you liked having jammed your hand up my arse relic, can't believe I pre ordered, bought WFA, UKF, 5 commanders, and wasted 900 hours of my life screaming at Meta. Because that's all this game has seen,not Relic changing balance, just changing the Meta. Christ, Relic. 3 fuckin years have led to this point where your already dwindling player base is returning for the allure of new factions and commanders, hidden behind payments and nerfs. I hope they go bankrupt again, make coh3, and ruin that too.
9 Jan 2016, 17:31 PM

Those and many more are the reasons I left CoH2 (except for Theatre of War with friends).
Oh so you have to pay a lot for tanks that are useless? No problem pal, we'll give the cheap, cost-efficient core infantry the best AT upgrade possible.
Oh so allies tank suck ey? Worry not, here goes the only non-doc heavy tank rapist King Tiger. Still can't kill their tanks? Here, have the JT of doom.
So you're telling me that allies pay a ton for shitty airstrikes and artillery? No prob., axis will always be better for sure. "but SU has a lot of munis floating!!11", yeah, then you're not using mines which is the only good thing they have.
Oh wait, was I forgetting that I have to get elite, doctrinal infantry to counter a wave of newbies with kar98?
1v1 is not fun at all to me, I'd rather play 1v1 in Warcraft 3 or Age of Empires 2 than on this game, it's simply boring. All this applies to 3v3 and 4v4.

When I first began, I only played allies and it was horrible. Then I played as axis and it was so stupidly easy.
I simply grew tired of the fact that, as an ally (because I like them more), I have to learn to play way much better than the enemy team, who have to spam Volks with panzershreck to counter vehicle plays, pzwerfer to counter pretty much anything, indestructible Panther (let's not talk about its veterancy), etc etc etc.

Relic has proven that they cannot, will not and do not know how to balance a RTS, be it because of asymmetrical balance or whatsoever. I just wish I could get the 80+$ I spent on this crap.
9 Jan 2016, 17:45 PM

No, a vent thread is an absolutely abhorrent idea you'll get all the worst stuff pouring out and it's just rubbish to read. I appreciate the effort of trying to take all the crap from the forums and put it in one place but this becomes a giant cesspool and soon overflows.

LOCKED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 109
unknown 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak