Login

russian armor

Stats...

7 Jan 2016, 18:04 PM

Cohcharts only lists the top150, though it think it was top 250 by faction.

Could we also see the overall stats across the player base?

Also something along the lines of stats for rank 5 and down, ranks 10 to 6, 15 to 11 etc.

Another useful statistic would be game length. With the different factions designed to be either early or late bloomers it would be very interesting to see whether this holds true. UK vs OKW for instance both are supposed to be strong late game, but which is stronger?
7 Jan 2016, 19:47 PM

Also something along the lines of stats for rank 5 and down, ranks 10 to 6, 15 to 11 etc.

Another useful statistic would be game length. With the different factions designed to be either early or late bloomers it would be very interesting to see whether this holds true. UK vs OKW for instance both are supposed to be strong late game, but which is stronger?

I don't think knowing the win rates of newer and not as active players is really necessary, imo the Relic team should focussing on other matters, such as fixing the war spoils and balancing everything above 2 vs 2.
7 Jan 2016, 20:22 PM

"imo the Relic team should focussing on other matters"

Focussing? It's a simple sql query.
7 Jan 2016, 21:38 PM

Because of how the match making system works, everyone except for the top X players should have a win loss of about 50% (Except for the very worst players). If someone's faction becomes OP and they start winning more games, the match maker is just going to start matching them against better players until they are only winning 50% of their games again.

This doesn't hold for the top X players because if you are the best with an OP faction, there isn't anyone better to match you against (and hence why cohcharts is informative). This is also why you don't really see the best players of the UP teams ever really getting less than 50% W/L. If your team is really crap, but you are really good, you are going to play the majority of your games against mediocre players from the OP team such that you still win 50% of your matches.
8 Jan 2016, 04:10 AM

"imo the Relic team should focussing on other matters"

Focussing? It's a simple sql query.

Even if Relic released everything, there wouldn't be much in the way of usable statistics. In 1v1's, automatch does a good job of keeping your current win rate around 50% because you should be playing people about at your skill level. The exceptions are the high level players who don't have an equal distribution around them, so their win rates can be much higher.

In random team games, there still won't be much to look at. Most of the time, teamwork >>>>>> balance. I'm guessing that COH charts only shows randoms in team games, so even looking at 4v4 data really only tells us how noob-friendly the current patch is to random noobs. Further compounding the problem is that the stats don't reset with each patch, so looking at people's total record is kind of like counting growth rings on a tree and using it to try to predict the weather outside.

I've been getting rekt this last week in 1v1's as USF, but I'm pretty sure it's because I am playing shitty, not because of any balance issues. The balance seems somewhat okay, certainly better than many of the previous patches. Eliminating suppression on pack howies and LeIG's made 1v1's much better.
8 Jan 2016, 04:14 AM

i think it's up to the creator to change the charts. Hopefully sortable options can be added soon
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★