Login

russian armor

Nedd help with Modbuilder Error

6 Jan 2016, 12:01 PM

Hi Guys I tried to work on my first mod it worked fine a few times but after the last modifikations
I get teh following message:

Error building HeeresgruppeNord.mod:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\ AttributeEditorXML.exe failed with exit code -1. argumenst-- operation ModBinaryBurn -- root "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\assets\data\attributes\attributs.xml" --mod "C:\Users\Paladin\Documents\mygames\company of heroes2\mod projects\HeeresgruppeNord\HeeresgruppeNord" -- burn path"C:\Users\Paladin\Documents\mygames\company of heroes2\mod projects\HeeresgruppeNord\HeeresgruppeNord Intermediate Cache\Intermediate Files\attrib\attrib"
Any idea what could be the problem this is my second try to start from begining with the mod but after three to four changes in the mod I can't build him again. Same error message evyry time?
I even deleted Mod tools and installed it new. I did delete the mod and started from begining.

Thanks for your help in advance.
9 Jan 2016, 19:00 PM

Hi Guys I tried to work on my first mod it worked fine a few times but after the last modifikations
I get teh following message:

Error building HeeresgruppeNord.mod:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\ AttributeEditorXML.exe failed with exit code -1. argumenst-- operation ModBinaryBurn -- root "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 Tools\assets\data\attributes\attributs.xml" --mod "C:\Users\Paladin\Documents\mygames\company of heroes2\mod projects\HeeresgruppeNord\HeeresgruppeNord" -- burn path"C:\Users\Paladin\Documents\mygames\company of heroes2\mod projects\HeeresgruppeNord\HeeresgruppeNord Intermediate Cache\Intermediate Files\attrib\attrib"
Any idea what could be the problem this is my second try to start from begining with the mod but after three to four changes in the mod I can't build him again. Same error message evyry time?
I even deleted Mod tools and installed it new. I did delete the mod and started from begining.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi there, could solve the problem, in case somebody got the same probleme here is the solution, in my case.
First I deleted CoH2 Modding Tools, shut down PC(did not do this the last time), start PC and installed Mooding Tools from Relic once more. Then I followed eliwOOd's instruction and but the Mod folder on Desktop, now it works again, at least for the moment.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★