Login

russian armor

Brits can't 'cut' or crush OKW barbed wire until T2.

1 Jan 2016, 19:06 PM

As Brits you can't 'cut' wire until you get T2. Bren carrier can't crush their wire, neither can it really destroy it by firing on it. On maps like semoisky for example, this is straight out lame and broken. One simple blob rush early game to your cut off (especially south side) and you are locked in.

Every nation can cut wire from t0, why can't Brits? And I say 'cut' since their engineers can't cut. This is broken, especially on certain maps. Now of course you might say veto Semoisky. There are maps I hate more than that one and that are a certain death wish as Brits. I would love more vetoes, yet the matchmaking is already horrible as it is, more vetoes would just fuck it up beyond imagination.
1 Jan 2016, 20:27 PM

As Brits you can't 'cut' wire until you get T2. Bren carrier can't crush their wire, neither can it really destroy it by firing on it. On maps like semoisky for example, this is straight out lame and broken. One simple blob rush early game to your cut off (especially south side) and you are locked in.

Every nation can cut wire from t0, why can't Brits? And I say 'cut' since their engineers can't cut. This is broken, especially on certain maps. Now of course you might say veto Semoisky. There are maps I hate more than that one and that are a certain death wish as Brits. I would love more vetoes, yet the matchmaking is already horrible as it is, more vetoes would just fuck it up beyond imagination.

How about every factions starter unit has automatic special ability to cut Fence once without anyupgrades?
No more lockdown in 1 minute AND the best thing is that as most factions can spam fence at green covers now there would be chance to negate it one time before teching/upgrading units.

Green cover fences are annoying in beginning. usually when you got wire cutter where you needed it there are craters all over the place in that point.
1 Jan 2016, 20:51 PM

Sapper free anti-cover demo kills wire as well as forced at-gun fire. Enjoy.

Nevertheless, semo landbridges were always lamely abusive with destroyed truck wrecks, wiring and ghost sandbagging, its just bad design for everyone, not brits only.
1 Jan 2016, 21:17 PM

Increase starting MP for Brits and give them RE instead of IS.
1 Jan 2016, 21:21 PM

What annoys me more is ghostwiring. I think all wires that are not completed until 30 second should disappear.

Or then ghoswire , ghostsandbag , ghosttantrap should die in 1 shot , now they are too durable.
1 Jan 2016, 21:23 PM

Your logic is horrible.

Wire cutter/Sweeper costs 30 muni, that would not be most likely the first muni usage anyway, and when Brits reached 30 munis, their T2 is ready.

Then what's the point of your complaining?

If you incompetent enough letting Stumpio wiring their extreme slow wire that would cost you a game, it is your problem.
1 Jan 2016, 22:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2016, 20:27 PMJespe

How about every factions starter unit has automatic special ability to cut Fence once without anyupgrades?
No more lockdown in 1 minute AND the best thing is that as most factions can spam fence at green covers now there would be chance to negate it one time before teching/upgrading units.

Green cover fences are annoying in beginning. usually when you got wire cutter where you needed it there are craters all over the place in that point.

Brits don't. Can't you read?
1 Jan 2016, 22:54 PM

Your logic is horrible.

Wire cutter/Sweeper costs 30 muni, that would not be most likely the first muni usage anyway, and when Brits reached 30 munis, their T2 is ready.

Then what's the point of your complaining?

If you incompetent enough letting Stumpio wiring their extreme slow wire that would cost you a game, it is your problem.

Yes yes yes, sturmpio with kubel rush to southern Semoisky cut off is something you just brush off every day isn't it?
1 Jan 2016, 22:57 PM

What annoys me more is ghostwiring. I think all wires that are not completed until 30 second should disappear.

Or then ghoswire , ghostsandbag , ghosttantrap should die in 1 shot , now they are too durable.

Well that is the point. He ghostwired, then waited for the right moment and simply wired everything off. Nothing I could do about it.
2 Jan 2016, 05:45 AM

So, is it so hard to use sappers and use there cover clearing ability on the wire?

Really?

Or did you not know that it exists?
2 Jan 2016, 06:44 AM

You don't Cut or Crush when you can just Blow It Up
2 Jan 2016, 08:18 AM

Yes yes yes, sturmpio with kubel rush to southern Semoisky cut off is something you just brush off every day isn't it?

Kubel no longer suppress, you know? :loco:
2 Jan 2016, 09:13 AM

Kubel no longer suppress, you know? :loco:

kubels can "crush infantry" so they move like ... and lose many of normal dps while sturpios close in.

Also ghoswire works well and halt advance for some time
2 Jan 2016, 09:46 AM

kubels can "crush infantry" so they move like ... and lose many of normal dps while sturpios close in.

Also ghoswire works well and halt advance for some time

Jeep/bike push exist since 2006, L2P.
2 Jan 2016, 10:20 AM

Jeep/bike push exist since 2006, L2P.

It is completely L2p yes ? And tell me how can I counter it ? Huh ?

While he crush me , he can ghotwire bridge and maybe even wire it.

And yes I know it is l2p if you not hold that house , thats why I always go for that house with first squad
2 Jan 2016, 12:36 PM

Brits don't. Can't you read?

Neither can OST, OKW and USF (Sov?) before they update. Thats why i wrote EVERY faction one time ability for starter unit only. After that you update to cut wire, if you build second unit of that type you update to cut wire.
2 Jan 2016, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 12:36 PMJespe

Neither can OST, OKW and USF (Sov?) before they update. Thats why i wrote EVERY faction one time ability for starter unit only. After that you update to cut wire, if you build second unit of that type you update to cut wire.

I am sorry, I misread yours. Obviously I can't read.
2 Jan 2016, 15:31 PM

It is completely L2p yes ? And tell me how can I counter it ? Huh ?

While he crush me , he can ghotwire bridge and maybe even wire it.

And yes I know it is l2p if you not hold that house , thats why I always go for that house with first squad

Mr. Strategist asking for solution of strategy existed since 2006? You better resign, please.
2 Jan 2016, 15:54 PM

Sapper free anti-cover demo kills wire as well as forced at-gun fire. Enjoy.

Nevertheless, semo landbridges were always lamely abusive with destroyed truck wrecks, wiring and ghost sandbagging, its just bad design for everyone, not brits only.

So, is it so hard to use sappers and use there cover clearing ability on the wire?

Really?

Or did you not know that it exists?

Did you not read his post?

YOU DON'T GET SAPPERS UNTIL T2.
2 Jan 2016, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 15:54 PMGrim

Did you not read his post?

YOU DON'T GET SAPPERS UNTIL T2.

They never do mate
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #