Login

russian armor

Why don't replace the vetos maps by chosen ones?

30 Dec 2015, 11:30 AM

I'm not a competitive player ,I'm just playing for fun.
So, I quit each map I don't like ,simple as that, and even with rank 3 ,my level is ,about 2 or 3 in each faction, then when I play a map I like I face very easy games, but the new player face a "nigthmare".
What I mean is that I want to chose between the maps I like and play with others who chose the same ones.
PS>Today is a bad day, I quited,6 times in a row.
30 Dec 2015, 11:36 AM

Its called custom games.

This is the place where people who don't care for competitive games, but for fun go.
30 Dec 2015, 11:37 AM

I don'T know which gamemodes you play, but if you play with random mates and leave because you don't like a map, then you are an asshole.
30 Dec 2015, 11:38 AM

How about you find a friend(s) and play custom games? Its a little disrespectful to your opponents, your ruining their game and you are wasting their time. Isn't it? No offense.

Your idea is good but until then...
30 Dec 2015, 11:45 AM

How about you find a friend(s) and play custom games? Its a little disrespectful to your opponents, your ruining their game and you are wasting their time. Isn't it? No offense.

Your idea is good but until then...

They may lost some time but earn a free victory, and I never ,never did it in 2v2+ games. I'm a good player and a fanatical of this game, but I cant stand some maps, and lately seems that my favorites maps are banned as a divine punishment.
I'm not proud of it, I think I lost a control and its sick, but...,I realy need a new game mod before quit this game....
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198006700418/chart
30 Dec 2015, 12:03 PM

Custom games is the solution
2 Jan 2016, 15:38 PM

I agree, right now im fine With most of them, but i can recall back some time where i simply couldnt stand some of the maps, and i just couldnt get myself to play because there was a chance that i would be stuck witht that specific map. Custom games take time and effort and theres mostly just comp stompers there.
2 Jan 2016, 20:38 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They may lost some time but earn a free victory, and I never ,never did it in 2v2+ games. I'm a good player and a fanatical of this game, but I cant stand some maps, and lately seems that my favorites maps are banned as a divine punishment.
I'm not proud of it, I think I lost a control and its sick, but...,I realy need a new game mod before quit this game....
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198006700418/chart

That chart... Oh my God. You have a real problem dude.
2 Jan 2016, 20:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 11:36 AMKatitof
Its called custom games.

This is the place where people who don't care for competitive games, but for fun go.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★