Login

russian armor

War Spoils: How does it work?

28 Dec 2015, 19:17 PM

I was recently pleased to win a Commander option after playing a skirmish vs. AI, but after that, I have won nearly nothing.

It had me thinking.. what is the algorithm for war spoils? Will playing against a tougher AI (or perhaps a higher ranked human) have a larger chance of yielding a rare drop? Or could increasing the number of AI I fight help?

If anyone knows, and can help me grind, please help :)
28 Dec 2015, 20:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2015, 19:17 PMTias
I was recently pleased to win a Commander option after playing a skirmish vs. AI, but after that, I have won nearly nothing.

It had me thinking.. what is the algorithm for war spoils? Will playing against a tougher AI (or perhaps a higher ranked human) have a larger chance of yielding a rare drop? Or could increasing the number of AI I fight help?

There's a post below on how to farm war spoils.
28 Dec 2015, 20:41 PM

War spoils are based on time in game, with one usually being dropped every 2 hours of in game time. I have heard that the longer the time the match before the drop is, the higher the potential of receiving more than one, 3 being the limit. Can't confirm though.
28 Dec 2015, 20:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2015, 19:17 PMTias

:hansRNG: For what you get.

Other than that just time playing. What i'll do it just fight an Easy AI on Semos. and just pen them in their base easy enough with no VPs captured and just let the game run while I watch a movie or whatever.

Keeping in mind if you Drop from a game or "Leave Match" you don't get any credit for the time played.
28 Dec 2015, 20:50 PM

Go to some shrine , pray to RNG God and maybe you get what you want.

Its pure random , all it depends is only time in game but you have nowhere guaranteed you will get some commader even after X hours played , you just need to be lucky
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
unknown 21
Russian Federation 12
United States 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %