Login

russian armor

Universal carrier suppression bug.

13 Dec 2015, 10:49 AM

use suppression ability of vickers and move the vehicle, then the ability is automatically ended on the arrival if enemy is in sight of the vehicle.

edit :there are some workaround now

first, use stop button and use suppression ability.
second, if you have to move, don't stop moving when enemy is in sight of the vehicle. it causes auto-end bug of ability.
13 Dec 2015, 13:07 PM

I have found another workaround to get more consistent results with the ability:

Say that a grenadier squad is approaching and that you want to suppress them:
- You need to wait for the vickers gun to start auto-firing on the grenadiers
- While the vickers gun is in the middle of the burst, you activate the ability
- Then you can just reverse all the way back, and let the Vickers do its magic

second, if you have to move, don't stop moving when enemy is in sight of the vehicle. it causes auto-end bug of ability.

I didn't know about this one, though. Thanks!

Could it be the same bug that affects all British vehicles (AEC, comet, cromwell, centaur)?

I have never found a decent workaround for any of them (no. Stopping is not a good idea when you want to use smoke)
14 Dec 2015, 11:37 AM

someone said this bug had been since the brits came here.
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 14 Dec 2015, 19:56 PM
Developer Relic Badge

use suppression ability of vickers and move the vehicle, then the ability is automatically ended on the arrival if enemy is in sight of the vehicle.

edit :there are some workaround now

first, use stop button and use suppression ability.

Do you have a replay or a video? I'm unable to repro this issue, are there more steps?

Thanks
14 Dec 2015, 20:11 PM

I've had this happen to me several times as well. (Ability abruptly stopping after activating it).

Far as I can remember it seemed to happen if

1. I told UC to attack the targeted squad after activating ability (not sure if intentional to cause this to stop ability)

2. Facing of the UC or distance to target - if you try to use the ability if the the UC is facing away or too far away then cooldown will trigger but ability won't.

My PC is currently in for repair but I'll try to reproduce it when I get it back if nobody else has before that.
14 Dec 2015, 22:23 PM

Do you have a replay or a video? I'm unable to repro this issue, are there more steps?

Thanks

This bug doesn't happen when you have only a UC. This bug happens if there is a enemy in sight of UC that is using suppression ability because UC cancels the ability and auto-attack enemy in his sight on every end of move and every end of facing. Just.. please just reproduce it around enemy. it is very easy to reproduce. just use ability and move around enemy or facing UC around enemy.

this is video. badly narrated by me. check the suppression icon above UCs.

you must let the UC around enemy because auto-attack causes this bug.

First way. use ability in proper range while moving. the ability is canceled on the arrival.

second way. use ability and move UC. the ability is canceled on the arrival.

third way. use ability and face any direction. the ability is canceled when facing is over.
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 14 Dec 2015, 23:35 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Thanks, I've entered the issue into our database.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★