1. The Ostheer "Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack" front MG42 is missing its muzzle fire when firing.
2. Currently a number of weapon icons are missing their number of remaining crew models (Indicator in the global unit controls and in the badge above the unit).
OKW (Pak 43, flak 20mm) emplacement,
Wehr (Pak 43, LeFH-18) emplacement,
and Soviet (ML-20, B4 203mm) emplacement
" - wafive in thread http://www.coh2.org/topic/42582/wehr-arty-officer-ability
3. UKF commander abilities missing area of effect circle.
Certain UKF commander abilities from the "Tactical Support Regiment" commander are missing the circle on the battlefield that shows their area of effect when activated.
It would be great if those abilities had a red or green circle on the actual battlefield so that the player and the opposing player could see the area of effect (like "P-47 Rocket Strike" or "Stuka Close Air Support" loiter attacks).
1. "Artillery Cover"
2. "Close-Air-Support strafes" (Forward Observation Post - loiter run)
3. "Recon runs" (Forward Observation Post - loiter run)
4. USF "Sherman Calliope" missing back part when gun destroyed.
The USF "M4 Sherman Calliope" is missing its back part textures and its antenna when its main gun is destroyed.
5. Crew members "Stormtroopers" / "JÃ¤ger Light Infantry".
Abandoned vehicles and tanks that have been recaptured by Wehrmacht "Stormtroopers" and OKW "JÃ¤ger Light Infantry" show Wehrmacht "Panzergrenadiers" as crew members.
6. Missing hatches UKF "Valentine" and "AEC Armored Car".
The hatches of burned /cooked UKF "Valentine Light Tank " and "AEC MK.III Armored Car" are missing.
The hatches are hidden inside the turret.
"Valentine Light Tank"
"AEC MK.III Armored Car"
7. Recrewed UKF "Vickers Heavy Machine Gun" texture issue.
This texture issue seems to occure on every winter map (even for Standard build UKF "Heavy Machine Gun Teams") and on summer maps for non UKF factions that captured the Heavy Machine Gun.
This visual issue can be seen when the Crew member is moving the gun around the battlefield.
8. Wehrmacht "StuG III Ausf. G" shows snow effects on its main gun and top MG42 when its main gun is damaged.
When a Wehramcht "StuG III Ausf. G" has a damaged main gun and is driving over snow terrain the main gun and top mounted MG42 shows snow coverage.
When the tank is driving over a street again the snow effect vanishes.
9. OKW "KÃ¼belwagen" still gives no voice reply when ordered to capture territory.
10. No speech reply for Soviet "Conscripts" when they enter or exit a "M3A1 Light Scout Car".
There is no speech reply played when a Soviet "Conscript Infantry Squad" is ordered to enter and exit the "M3A1 Light Scout Car".
11. It seems like every UKF unit voices are a bit lower in volume than those of other armies.
1. OKW "Volksgrenadier MP 44" shows no bullet tracers flying through the air.
The "MP 44" of the OKW "Volksgrenadiers" shows no bullet tracers flying through the air.
2. The turret of all OKW and USF tanks/vehicles tilt horizontally a little bit when the tank/vehicle is rotating or moving.
The turret of the OKW "Kingtiger" tilts horizontally a little bit (jerky) when the vehicle is rotating about its own axis (unsmooth animation issue).
Steps to reproduce :
- So order the tank to stop
- Give the tank a rotation order (180Â°) and watch the turrets movement.
This also happens when the tank is driving and changes its direction (so also rotates in its movement).
This can also be seen when the turret is rotating back into its standart postion (0Â°) at about -1Â° or +1Â° reaching 0Â° postion.
3. Audio issue (engine sounds) in replays and live games.
I do not know if it is possible or an easy fix but when watching replays or live games the engines of enemy vehicles and tanks can not be heard when they are not near the front but are in the point of view of the watcher (fog of war is disabled).
The selection of the player or team (by clicking the players summary ui or select one of his units) decides which engines can always be heard.
Could it be possible that when the fog of war is disabled that enemy engine sounds can be heard, no matter how far the enemy vehicles are away?
Steps to reproduce (just for clarity):
- Watch a live game or start a replay.
- Disable fog of war.
- Select the axis (Wehrmacht or OKW) player or team as main "character" by selecting one of his units, so that his ui summary is highlighted with a yellow edge.
- If an allied (Soviet/USF or UKF) vehicle or tank is approaching from the map entry point, get the camera (point of view) over to the vehicle or tank.
- There is no engine sound. Only a "dirt" sound can be heard.
- Select the allied player as main "character" and the engine can be heard.
4. The "Flak 43" on top of the OKW "Schwerer Panzer Headquarters" has no firing Sound.
The OKW "Flak 43" on top of the OKW "Schwerer Panzer Headquarters" has no firing sound when the health hits a certain amount
(approxametly when under 70 % of health / "first damaged state" of the model.).
Steps to reproduce :
- Build a OKW "Schwerer Panzer Headquarters".
- Get the "Schwerer Panzer Headquarters" damaged to approximately 60 % of health.
- The OKW "Flak 43" on top of the OKW "Schwerer Panzer Headquarters" has no firing sound when firing at enemies.
5. No shot sound when British "17lber Emplacement" fires flare.
There is no shot sound played when the soldier from the British "17lber Emplacement" is firing the "Fire Flare" ability.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a British "17lber Emplacement".
- Garrison the emplacement with a British unit.
- Fire the "Fire Flare" ability.
- There is no sound played when the soldier fires the flare into the air.