Login

russian armor

Petition agains Overwatch doctrine comader name

26 Nov 2015, 14:21 PM

the airstrike is the 'overwatch' aspect of this doctrine. it recons the target area, and if theres enemies in it, it will strafe them. if enemies continue to stay in the area, a 2nd stuka will bomb them.
26 Nov 2015, 14:44 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

I always wonder who actually cares about the names of the commanders. In the end it will be called "goliath doctrine" anyways.
26 Nov 2015, 14:45 PM

the airstrike is the 'overwatch' aspect of this doctrine. it recons the target area, and if theres enemies in it, it will strafe them. if enemies continue to stay in the area, a 2nd stuka will bomb them.

From brad i understood it to be combination of luftwaffe air delivvery planes and british nukebomb air superiority. It would also describe pover creep
26 Nov 2015, 16:11 PM

From brad i understood it to be combination of luftwaffe air delivvery planes and british nukebomb air superiority. It would also describe pover creep

If there are no enemies in the sector does the bombing run even happen? From what was said in the stream , it is supposed to be a sector denial tool (which the OKW have never had).

As for the name, I would rather relic focus on fine tuning the OKW changes, then worry about name changing and submitting the right paper work and telling the winner, "Sorry, but COH2.org says your name sucks so we got to change it and have you return the free dlc commander".
26 Nov 2015, 16:27 PM

26 Nov 2015, 16:36 PM

bombing run doesnt happen if there are not units.

No visual effects that cause lags :*(
26 Nov 2015, 16:36 PM
Donator 33

Axis fans unhappy about democratic vote. Didnt vote over watch myself, but it's done and if that's what people chose it's over.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★