Login

russian armor

What does the SU need now?

26 Nov 2015, 22:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 22:36 PMSwift

My highest (abysmal) rank is with Soviets. I'm clearly doing this wrong, I need help from an allied fanboy to improve my bias :snfPeter:

That's why you think they're so OP, natch.
26 Nov 2015, 22:59 PM

How about showing some basic levels of respect? Manipulationg other players' content is not that cute. I would have included that option if I wanted to. It is not about whether they need improvements or not, it is about how it could be done.

No, because the problem with this is that the entire sample shows a positive result for Soviets getting buffed, so whatever the result, the results will always seem in favour of a buff. Not all users however will agree with this and because the poll gives them no option to vote against the proposed buffs they will nto be included in the sample.

The argument could be "Well they can post why they disagree" but the number of posts to the number of votes is always much lower as there is more effort in posting and articulating your views. If you want to tally people's opinions it should be fair to take in some of the counter-points. By asking how improvements can be done, you're implying improvements are the only option with this poll, so to you and I, who have discussed the semantics, it seems obvious you are not advocating for action to be taken, but to the passer by it may not be.

You're not the only one, I always add a counter-point to every poll, so don't feel hard done by :snfPeter:
26 Nov 2015, 23:53 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 22:59 PMSwift

well said. the old poll basically dictated that if you want some buffs to the sov, you get to represent yourself in the poll and if you don't, you don't get represented, which skews the overall representation.
-------------

anyway, i think t34/76 could be improved. i mean, i know it is cheap but it is such a shit. such a shit.
27 Nov 2015, 00:27 AM
Donator 33

Agree the poll needed the no buff for the naysayers, but with what's coming the very concept soviets launched on is gone.
27 Nov 2015, 01:02 AM

Why can't we select minor changes of minor buffs? Everything is major or complete overhaul. Soviets are solid, some units are just a little underpowered.

Because Coh2.org forums only deal with sweeping changes, reworks and overhauls.

27 Nov 2015, 01:42 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Because Coh2.org forums only deal with sweeping changes, reworks and overhauls.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

Like Stormtrooper's precise shots!...ya know, if the criteria for the precision is "It hits something at all".
27 Nov 2015, 09:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 01:42 AMVuther

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

Like Stormtrooper's precise shots!...ya know, if the criteria for the precision is "It hits something at all".

Those George Lucas lines make me cringe everytime :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS