Login

russian armor

Anybody else play Call of War/Supremacy 1914?

22 Nov 2015, 07:57 AM

Been playing Supremacy 1914 for awhile, and I find it to be a very fun game. I did, however, just start getting into Call of War and am liking it more than I do Supremacy 1914. Does anybody else player either of these? It'd be awesome to get into a game together and team up, perhaps win against all others with superior communication. Playing a team 2v2 map with Free French and the UK against Germany and Italy, and thought it'd be fun to setup a game with you lot.

Perhaps I should add a little background on the both of them. Supremacy 1914 is the predecessor to Call of War, and while the two are very similar, they are quite different at the same time. Supremacy 1914 is based in WWI while Call of War is based in WWII. Personally, I find Call of War to be the better game, but Supremacy 1914 has its merits. The game is a sort of tabletop map-supremacy kind of game, where you fight for months on end until you reach a certain amount of accumulated points that you earned through conquering. When I say months on end, I do mean real life months, it's a very time consuming game that you need to commit to. I'd have a blast playing with one of you awesome people from the CoH2 forums, and I'm really just looking for a friend that's interested in playing strategy games, as all of my friends aren't interested in any of the games I play. Any of you want to give it a shot?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★