Login

russian armor

Last Week's win rate data

21 Nov 2015, 17:11 PM

Either Axis players have randomly started playing more or news of the incoming patch has energized Axis fans into playing more. With more people playing Axis, the win rates for 1v1 and 2v2 still show a slight (0 to 0.10) advantage towards Allies, and larger game modes have a larger advantage (0.05 to 0.13) towards Axis.

In general, I like the direction that the balance patch was intending, specifically eliminating the fuel/muni penalty for OKW, but everything should have been repriced accordingly. It wasn't, so combine this with the many significant nerfs for both USF and UKF and this patch will be pudding.

Here are my predictions for this patch:

1) Elite players will still be okay in 1v1's with USF or Russian.
2) All larger game sizes will be dominated by Axis
3) Search queue's will often go to 100% Axis
4) The people at Relic will get called neo-Nazi's. (They aren't, but should be prepared for this anyway.)
5) Anyone complaining about balance will be told L2P, L2Flank, and/or get called a mediocre, allied-only 4v4 scrub.
21 Nov 2015, 17:17 PM
Donator 11

What it shows is just that game is much more ballanced right now than most community members believe and that huge ballance shifts, like in preview patch, are not needed, maybe even harmfull for the game.
21 Nov 2015, 17:18 PM

No need to speculate on post-patch balance right now and become salty at each other. I think the the Kübel and OKW tech change will have a significant effect on 3v3 and 4v4 balance.
21 Nov 2015, 17:49 PM

No need to speculate on post-patch balance right now and become salty at each other. I think the the Kübel and OKW tech change will have a significant effect on 3v3 and 4v4 balance.

Depends on skill level, but it would be true for average players who would not prepare for luch rashes. Salt threads inbound.
21 Nov 2015, 17:53 PM
Donator 11

raw win rates datas tell absolutely nothing about balance
21 Nov 2015, 19:54 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You forgot l2smoke.
21 Nov 2015, 21:13 PM

What it shows is just that game is much more ballanced right now than most community members believe and that huge ballance shifts, like in preview patch, are not needed, maybe even harmfull for the game.

Exactly. I play all five factions and have equal success with each of them. All the match ups are pretty well balanced.
22 Nov 2015, 03:18 AM

This was the point that I was trying to make. If they wanted to get away from the dysfunctional OKW design, it would have been better to just do that instead of changing the design and massive nerfs to allies.

22 Nov 2015, 03:24 AM
Donator 33

Well said Effin.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment