Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
19 Nov 2015, 12:48 PM

I also would like to see a increase in vet 4-5 to make them better and justify their longer time to reach.
19 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM

I also would like to see a increase in vet 4-5 to make them better and justify their longer time to reach.

the game is already plagued with vet3 terminator rifles. I am not thrilled about vet5 terminator volks/ober/whatever.
19 Nov 2015, 12:52 PM

IS do have a snare but its locked into special weapons regiment with the BOY AT rifle sections. So there's that :foreveralone:

lol at that bro!
19 Nov 2015, 13:14 PM

When will Relic fix Jpz IV Klingon cloaking field?
19 Nov 2015, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 12:35 PMQbix
So... they made the OKW vet, that was commonly referred to as "bad", even worse? Wasn't this one of the main complaints about the faction, that gaining vet doesn't feel as rewarding on their core units*? LeL.

EDIT: *) compared to other factions

At least their vet isn't meant to be advantage anymore and idiots wont say "hurr durr you have vet 5 thats why you have resource penalty". With 100% res income, personally I dont care about vet 5, now I can play as any other factions and I wont be in resource disadvantage hole.

Basically, vet 5 become "other cool but useless feature", and i'm fine with it, if OKW has 100% income.
19 Nov 2015, 13:25 PM

A lot of things were changed that did not necessarily have to be changed. I don't get the vet nerf unless you make them earn it quicker, which I did not see in any of the patch notes.

Getting rid of the reduced fuel and muni actually makes things really weird. Best solution would have been to put the resource exchange into t1 (was mentioned before I think) and keep some form of penalty. Would have been enough to offset the problems with the current system.

I think flak HQ probably needs to be nerfed pretty hard, only reason why it was ok was because of the lack of resource income. Sad the MGs didn't get changed. Making fallback position cheaper would have been nice too, I feel like the patch doesn't really address the weak areas of OKW and overbuffs them in other ways.
19 Nov 2015, 13:30 PM

Btw, as I already said, OKW should have restrictions on tanks.

i.m. mech HQ + Flak HQ unlocks PIV
med HQ + Flak HQ unlocks JP4
med+flak+mech unlocks Panther.

Make this and OKW would be perfectly fine with 100% income, there wont be any tank rushes and all tanks would arrive ~at the same time with other factions.

But i'm not sure how fast they could field tanks with 0 starting fuel.

Also, volk schrecks should cost 110 muni, really. Even with penalty OKW had no problem spamming them, and with penalty 90 muni was ~112 muni without penalty. So yeah, there is no reason to make schreck cheaper.

Also

Flame nade should be unlocked if you go for Mech.HQ
Regular nade if you go for Med.HQ

To prevent volks being effective vs everything right off the bat.
19 Nov 2015, 14:34 PM

So OKW veterancy bonuses are going to be nerfed? Why keep it at 5 levels then and not make it 3?

I´d prefer some better bonuses for a small resource penalty. Also the tech tree looks very much like the standard OST/ Soviet now. No fuel conversion rushes into Panthers. I liked the different design.

Can´t comment on the actual balance though. Too much stuff changed. Yet I fear that OKW will just play out like the other factions and brings us closer to mirror matches.
19 Nov 2015, 14:46 PM

Im pretty sure the Katyusha was nerfed to the stats it had before the buff last month. So bad =(
Also look at its vet 1 ability. Its not worth 45 muni and the vet at all.
The vet 1 ability should be that it fired all its rockets in one like it did historically, for 60 muni.
JLI
19 Nov 2015, 14:54 PM

panzer2 hp will need to be nerfed
19 Nov 2015, 14:56 PM

OKW is def going to be an OP faction to play with in the next patch. Shrek blobs and early Panthers yall!

Why the heavy nerf on Brits tho? Sniper was the only way to deal with light vehicles and AT snares. Churchill got a cost increased but we can at least bring the stats back to 1600 (previous patch). Shrek cost need to be kept at 90 munitions since they don't have the penalty.
19 Nov 2015, 15:05 PM

although the fuel start nerf is a bit too much of the good thing. I think the ammo cost have to be adjusted to 100%
19 Nov 2015, 15:44 PM
Donator 33

@everyone asking for ammo/fuel price adjustments:

Did the Panther cost less than the Wehrmacht one? Nope. Did grenades cost less because of that ammo penalty? Nope.

OKW had "normal" prices + penalties. Ammo/fuel prices don't need to be adjusted.
19 Nov 2015, 15:51 PM

Did the Panther cost less than the Wehrmacht one? Nope. Did grenades cost less because of that ammo penalty? Nope.

OKW had "normal" prices + penalties. Ammo/fuel prices don't need to be adjusted.

Cheaper teching price you know

Don't you ? :snfPeter:
19 Nov 2015, 15:51 PM

You consider 60ammo for Obers LMG as a normal price? :snfPeter:
19 Nov 2015, 15:58 PM

Heavy Engineer speed pentality still necessary now that it has a cost?
19 Nov 2015, 15:59 PM

Since the heavy sappers have to pay for LMG can they walk like normal units now?
19 Nov 2015, 15:59 PM

Okw Panther comes out significantly faster then wher Panther. Before the penalty is what helped balance that. Now there is no drawbacks and allies will often end up facing a panther while only having a single much weaker medium tank.
19 Nov 2015, 16:03 PM

You consider 60ammo for Obers LMG as a normal price? :snfPeter:

Its Krupp MG so its legit :snfPeter:
19 Nov 2015, 16:08 PM
Patrion 14

I expected a HM in a tier building now the kubel lost its suppression :guyokay:
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 46
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10