Login

russian armor

Ideas for improving UKF?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
18 Nov 2015, 10:55 AM

No, they need buffs to emplacements.

I propose that the mortar pit actually launches Crocodiles rather than mortar shells.

as barrage ability some avre's?
18 Nov 2015, 11:08 AM

No, they need buffs to emplacements.

I propose that the mortar pit actually launches Crocodiles rather than mortar shells.

No

Mortar Pit needs to launch

BANEBLAAADES
18 Nov 2015, 11:20 AM

I think Vickers should have infinite range by default )))))))))))))))))))))))

In addition, infantry section should cost 240 MP, with 6 man, comes with 2 Bren guns with the option to upgrade for 2 more for 30 ammo. Base upgrade increases inf section squad size to 12 man, and adds 3 armor to all models :D

Engineers are too expensive, they should be 120 mp at 6 man by default. Replace Stens with 12 flamethrowers or 12 Bren guns for 10 muni :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Churchill frontal armor should be 450/300/300, with the ability to fly instead by vet 1. It would hover over terrain and give UKF something to compete with German tanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vet 2 for all UKF tanks should reduce received accuracy to 0.5. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Typhoon strafe should be buffed, instead of 2 planes, it should be 21 planes. Cannon penetration should be increased to 230. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Air supremacy should cost 200 muni, unlock at 9 CP and can be called in base sector without line of sight! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WORKING AS INTENDED ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

---

Sorry, I shouldn't have asked for this weak sauce buff. Calling in space marines would be much better... :p
18 Nov 2015, 11:26 AM

I suggest to add this tank, since British tanks are lackluster and lack firepower:

Tortoise tank stats:

Armour 680 Front Armour, 320 rear armour. 1280 HP
Gun: 80 Range, 320 Dmg, reload 8 seconds
Movement: Copy paste Elefant stats

It should be a stock unit in the Anvil unlock, since Churchills are kinda bad

18 Nov 2015, 11:30 AM

Gib Centurion too for Hammer, comet should be 125 fuel tank. UKF cant compete against PzIV without it!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

No maus for Germans though, because "balance" :):):):):):):):):):):)
18 Nov 2015, 11:38 AM

Starting MP should be 1000, with 100 fuel. That should give a headstart. Justin case, cashes could be built in half time, for half price, and of course with double the bonuses of regular cashes.
18 Nov 2015, 11:41 AM

18 Nov 2015, 12:03 PM

I think Vickers should have infinite range by default )))))))))))))))))))))))

In addition, infantry section should cost 240 MP, with 6 man, comes with 2 Bren guns with the option to upgrade for 2 more for 30 ammo. Base upgrade increases inf section squad size to 12 man, and adds 3 armor to all models :D

Engineers are too expensive, they should be 120 mp at 6 man by default. Replace Stens with 12 flamethrowers or 12 Bren guns for 10 muni :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Churchill frontal armor should be 450/300/300, with the ability to fly instead by vet 1. It would hover over terrain and give UKF something to compete with German tanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vet 2 for all UKF tanks should reduce received accuracy to 0.5. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Typhoon strafe should be buffed, instead of 2 planes, it should be 21 planes. Cannon penetration should be increased to 230. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Air supremacy should cost 200 muni, unlock at 9 CP and can be called in base sector without line of sight! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WORKING AS INTENDED ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

---

Sorry, I shouldn't have asked for this weak sauce buff. Calling in space marines would be much better... :p

If you lower the air supremacy cost a bit, we have a deal.
18 Nov 2015, 12:12 PM

If you lower the air supremacy cost a bit, we have a deal.

10 ammo with 5 second cooldown? :p
18 Nov 2015, 12:13 PM

Starting MP should be 1000, with 100 fuel. That should give a headstart. Justin case, cashes could be built in half time, for half price, and of course with double the bonuses of regular cashes.

No.

Caches are free, can be built in 1 second and by vehicles as well :D

Double resource is obviously necessary.
18 Nov 2015, 12:25 PM

10 ammo with 5 second cooldown? :p

2cp and we have a deal!
18 Nov 2015, 12:32 PM

I asked kindly for no axis fanboys and axis frequent players-

A.Schwarzenschnitzel
Putinist
Pedro_Jedi
mortiferum
18 Nov 2015, 12:34 PM

A.Schwarzenschnitzel
Putinist
Pedro_Jedi
mortiferum

And considering the way you spam these threads, did you actually expect a helpful response?
18 Nov 2015, 12:43 PM

A.Schwarzenschnitzel
Putinist
Pedro_Jedi
mortiferum

I actually only play soviets
18 Nov 2015, 12:50 PM

If I knew how/could move this thread away from here I would, a place like the scrap yard is more suitable considering the follow up content.

Any senior moderators reading this could you please follow up on this course of action.
18 Nov 2015, 12:54 PM

A.Schwarzenschnitzel
Putinist
Pedro_Jedi
mortiferum

And I kindly ask for a bit of common sense.

Do tell me what do you think needs to be improved for UKF. Considering that they have good infantry, good tanks and some very, VERY powerful commanders.

UKF is probably the most well rounded faction in-game, with weaknesses only in

- Indirect fire support (Lack of movable mortar and good SPG (no, sexton sucks and concentration barrage from HQ is just stupidly inaccurate)
- Non expensive off map artillery (While they are game changing-ly powerful, they are also expensive)

Consider this

- Their sniper counters it's supposed counter (Scout car and Kubel)
- Their early game vehicle (Bren carrier) is strong against OKW (No faust, while early raketen is... no)
- Their early game infantry is excellent
- Their weapon racks have weapons that works WELL with their units (Inf Sect with Bren)
- Their engineer unit is what every engineer wishes to be, even though it is only 10 MP more expensive than Pioner and Combat engineer (I think), while Sturmpioneer scales poorly
- The vet bonus for UKF engineer is extremely useful, reducing cost of reinforcing
- Their vet bonus of infantry is excellent
- "free" LMG" and armor for engineer unit upon picking Anvil
- Comet tank being an excellent all rounder in everything they do, even though it does not kill tanks like a Panther, white phos round + good anti infantry gun makes it a "superior tank".
- Crocodile is crocodile
- Excellent AT gun, literally Pak re skinned and made cheaper

Do tell me, what do you think needs to be improved. Is UKF "underpowered"? How so?
18 Nov 2015, 13:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2015, 12:34 PMSwift

And considering the way you spam these threads, did you actually expect a helpful response?

Well it should be obvious that i am trying not to spam threads by having a general UKF thread here. So it would be helpful if you recognized that as a moderator and try to stop the nonsense posting from these axis fanboys.
18 Nov 2015, 15:36 PM

Nonono, because if you wanted me to see you weren't spamming threads you wouldn't have made a million others and for this one would have provided lenghty, detailed and fleshed out arguments and counter points, but I don't see anything conclusive, which leads me to believe this thread like the others has a half life of around half a day. Please make this the last for a while.
18 Nov 2015, 16:31 PM

Bears in churchills!

18 Nov 2015, 16:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

- Indirect fire support (Lack of movable mortar and good SPG (no, sexton sucks and concentration barrage from HQ is just stupidly inaccurate)

Hm, when I think about it, just messing around with that some could fix up this noticeable strategic flaw.

While getting to work with nerfs in other places of the faction, natch...
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS