Login

russian armor

What should I buy after 3MG + 3 Panzergren?

20 Nov 2015, 20:32 PM

So when should I get my mortar? After 3 MG and done with T2 research?

Hard to say, normally i would say as soon as your opponent has control of a keybuilding and you need indirect fire to push im out of there, otherwise when you got spare manpower and dont need to tech right now.
But im playing 2v2 AT and my mate is going for heavy volks so i can be the more supportive player with mgs,snipers,mortar, pak

Ps: not 100% sure on (more like 99% ) the mortar gets increased range with vet, and the vet is bond to the weapon itself, so even losing your Vetted mortar isnt that Bad because you keep the increased range when recrewing it
20 Nov 2015, 21:07 PM

If you are against a UKF a early sniper is a very good choiche.
23 Nov 2015, 02:02 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you are against a UKF a early sniper is a very good choice.

I would disagree, since he probably skipped T1 and rushed T2.

I've been skipping T1 for quite a while now, and verses UKF (evem with AT sniper spam) PGrens are viable. Just don't let them have the range advantage over you (keep them behind an LoS blocker). PGrens wipe AT Sniper in under 2 seconds, while MG42 can be good bait.
23 Nov 2015, 02:27 AM

If you want to go pgren heavy start with ostruppen, MG and another Ostruppen (if against soviets maybe another pio with sweeper) then tech up for your first PGren squad.

This way you don't have a large gren force bleeding your MP and popcap.

23 Nov 2015, 17:43 PM

I would disagree, since he probably skipped T1 and rushed T2.

I've been skipping T1 for quite a while now, and verses UKF (evem with AT sniper spam) PGrens are viable. Just don't let them have the range advantage over you (keep them behind an LoS blocker). PGrens wipe AT Sniper in under 2 seconds, while MG42 can be good bait.

well I can go T1 (in case I call out Ostruppen) and my teammate is a OkW player, and my enemy is UKF
24 Nov 2015, 00:49 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

well I can go T1 (in case I call out Ostruppen) and my teammate is a OkW player, and my enemy is UKF

I don't have Ostruppen, but from what I can tell, they don't scale into late game well.

But yeah, early WM snipers are great verses UKF. Just keep your eyes out for an AT sniper's counter-snipe.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Australia 19
United States 14
Russian Federation 10
Peru 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L