Login

russian armor

Does suppression need a buff

11 Nov 2015, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Nov 2015, 12:02 PMJunaid

(Emphasis mine)

Instapin would happen if units got suppressed faster. Which is not what I meant. I meant that suppression should be slightly stronger but not any faster than its is.

Ah okay. Either way, squads seldomly take out MG's while they're suppressed with just their small arms. From my experience, I mostly see people just toss grenades when they're suppressed and wipe out a MG team. I do all the time and it happens to me as well. It's just something to be expected. Add in smoke and abilities into this mix and yep. Better hope your enemy has no munitions.

But this game already is suffering major design problems. I mean, why in the world did Relic give mainline infantry smoke AND flamethrowers or grenades that can be flung as far as even MG's can reach? That's the real question.
11 Nov 2015, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Nov 2015, 12:11 PMvarunax

Ah okay. Either way, squads seldomly take out MG's while they're suppressed with just their small arms. From my experience, I mostly see people just toss grenades when they're suppressed and wipe out a MG team. I do all the time and it happens to me as well. It's just something to be expected. Add in smoke and abilities into this mix and yep. Better hope your enemy has no munitions.

But this game already is suffering major design problems. I mean, why in the world did Relic give mainline infantry smoke AND flamethrowers or grenades that can be flung as far as even MG's can reach? That's the real question.

They do it often enough with lmgs and vet. Not one on one but any higher and they can wipe before pinning occurs in the late game due to gunner sniping.

True, rifle smoke should mirror shock smoke.
11 Nov 2015, 13:44 PM

Right now suppression is already pretty harsh. Accuracy drops to 25%, cooldown and reload times increase by 400%. If it gets any worse, suppressed units will be completely helpless, as if they were pinned outright.

The main intended debuff of suppression is being forced to the ground, unable to maneuver beyond a slow crawl.

This
+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
Korea, Republic Of 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %