Login

russian armor

Afrika Korps

9 Nov 2015, 08:14 AM
9 Nov 2015, 13:43 PM

Hey mate i'm not against adding a new axis faction but if there should be a third faction i think it must be:

1) Not a new german faction: 2 games with 4 german factions, then a 5th, or the 3rd for a game i think it's enough, also what vehicles haven't been portrayed for Germany in this game? I know there's still Panzer I, Marder II, Bison, Wespe but seriously, germans have so many vehicles that i think adding new ones would be unnecessary, remember that even if the European theater of war was mostly germany vs the world, there were also italians, hungarians, romanians and finns.

2) Why Afrika Korps? I don't know what you know but the famous Afrika Korps was part of the axis forces in Africa, the famous Afrika Korps was composed of 15. and 21. Panzerdivisionen and 90. and 164. leichte infanterie-divisionen during El Alamein, and the 10. Panzerdivision was sent after El Alamein, while Italians deployed more than 24 divisions.
So it would have more sense if it would be an italian faction + german units, also remember that Rommel, even if having the possibility to ask to the OKW (Oberkommando der Wehrmacht, not Oberkommando West), he was under italian high commander and under "Delease" (the italian high command delegation in Libya).

3) Adding every faction that is not german would give a very different kind of gameplay as an axis faction

4) Skins: problems for DAK winter or summer skins? Italians have would have both desert, summer and winter skins. Problem solved.

Leaving the usual jokes aside, italians bla bla bla, i'm sure that adding a non-german faction as axis will be perfect for the game or change the automatch searching Allies vs Axis with Allies vs Germans.
9 Nov 2015, 13:45 PM

I would love the idea... 88mm Flak and Brits fighting against Axis on desert maps...
But I dont think there will be a new faction... dont think there are that much people working on coh2 atm they are probably working on a new project otherwise the patches wouldnt be so delayed.

They are patching every month..
9 Nov 2015, 17:40 PM

There won't be more soviet buffs, get over it already.

:snfPeter:
9 Nov 2015, 17:44 PM

Finally, something that can challenge the T-34/76 for title of "worst faction tank"!

P 3 will have mg gunner :snfPeter:
9 Nov 2015, 17:47 PM
Donator 11

They are patching every month..

and how long does it take to fix things like warpoils? Also balance fixes are delayed (ISG fix, flame fixes, centaur, bofors fix)
13 Nov 2015, 07:49 AM

Perhaps the Afrika Corps will see the return of Nebelwerfers
13 Nov 2015, 13:48 PM
Donator 33

Finally, something that can challenge the T-34/76 for title of "worst faction tank"!

The Panzer III would kill tanks like PUMA and rape infantry with its MG´s
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS