Login

russian armor

Back after break

7 Nov 2015, 17:04 PM

Guttentag!

I have been on a break for a while due to educational restraints, but I have time again for some videogames. So, can anyone talk me up to speed here? What has changed? Anything exciting? I've seen that the Pershing is out, how is that thing doing? How is the balance overall and how is the meta?

Thank you in advance

Schwarzel
7 Nov 2015, 17:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And here I happened to think "I haven't seen that guy in a while" about an hour ago

Rifle Company be pretty horrendously broken due to vet 3 rifles having a large received accuracy bonus (put in place to alleviate the manpower bleed woes of the USF) and flamethrower changes. Pack Howitzer is now also pretty bad due to suppressing or even pinning in one good shot along with better lethality.

UKF Infantry Sections are also definitely overperforming with just about everything being superior to Grens aside from initial cost (yes, that means their reinforcement cost is lower than Grens) and the difference of Faust and grenades. Their emplacements definitely suck though.

OKW not doing great aside from ISG being also kinda broken like the Pack Howi, which accordingly is what most OKW players will be relying on. PFs, JLI and JPIV tend to be also what they rely on as well, though they aren't the kinda broken things that ISG is. (also, key usage change: Pack Howi and ISG were nerfed by having them not autoface toward enemies, you gotta do that yourself like an AT gun)

Wehr mostly the same aside from suffering from fighting USF and UKF.

Soviets too.
7 Nov 2015, 17:49 PM

Game still performs horribly. Go from 500ms-1s input lag at the beginning of a game to 2second-3second input lag by mid-late game, making the game a mess.
7 Nov 2015, 18:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 17:32 PMVuther
And here I happened to think "I haven't seen that guy in a while" about an hour ago

Rifle Company be pretty horrendously broken due to vet 3 rifles having a large received accuracy bonus (put in place to alleviate the manpower bleed woes of the USF) and flamethrower changes. Pack Howitzer is now also pretty bad due to suppressing or even pinning in one good shot along with better lethality.

UKF Infantry Sections are also definitely overperforming with just about everything being superior to Grens aside from initial cost (yes, that means their reinforcement cost is lower than Grens) and the difference of Faust and grenades. Their emplacements definitely suck though.

OKW not doing great aside from ISG being also kinda broken like the Pack Howi, which accordingly is what most OKW players will be relying on. PFs, JLI and JPIV tend to be also what they rely on as well, though they aren't the kinda broken things that ISG is. (also, key usage change: Pack Howi and ISG were nerfed by having them not autoface toward enemies, you gotta do that yourself like an AT gun)

Soviets too.

Good to hear from you again :)

Ah alright, things seem to have changed somewhat. I read some whine threads from that kitten guy about USF being the best faction in the game, that can't be true right?

Thanks for your time and post!

Cheers mate!
7 Nov 2015, 18:01 PM

Game still performs horribly. Go from 500ms-1s input lag at the beginning of a game to 2second-3second input lag by mid-late game, making the game a mess.

Ah the optimization is still top notch? Good :snfPeter:
7 Nov 2015, 19:28 PM

USF OP
7 Nov 2015, 21:49 PM

USF is the best and easiest faction in the game right now.
7 Nov 2015, 22:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 21:49 PMUnited
USF is the best and easiest faction in the game right now.

for real? lol
7 Nov 2015, 22:09 PM
Patrion 14

for real? lol

It's the easiest to get the fastest wins with, on par with soviet t70/quad rush. Otherwise, people are just salty about rifle company and the cheese USF can bring to the table; like me :foreveralone:
7 Nov 2015, 23:02 PM

7 Nov 2015, 23:09 PM

It's the easiest to get the fastest wins with, on par with soviet t70/quad rush. Otherwise, people are just salty about rifle company and the cheese USF can bring to the table; like me :foreveralone:

Just tried it, won the game with ease lol.
7 Nov 2015, 23:10 PM

USF owns.

lol yeah xd
12 Nov 2015, 17:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 17:32 PMVuther

Soviets too.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. I'll just add this: Idk if you know this yet but su76s are the best soviet TDs now.

Mostly came to say welcome back!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS