Login

russian armor

Can not play automatch anymore

1 Nov 2015, 21:38 PM

[SOLVED]
Hi guys, since I played today like two games and then searched for a third I was kicked out of the automatch lobby (connection lost) and since then I'm not able to play automatches anymore (doesn't matter what 1v1-4v4) I can also not join to a party of a friend or he to mine. After searching for a match like 10sec or trying to connect to a friends lobby it says "connection lost try to restart coh and steam". I reinstalled it, deleted all my mods and custom maps and also forwarded all steam ports but nothing worked. Does anyone of you have the same issue or know it? I'm really desperate because I'm fuckin addicted to this game :/
1 Nov 2015, 21:51 PM

Did you try turning PC off and on again
1 Nov 2015, 22:19 PM

Did you try turning PC off and on again

yes
2 Nov 2015, 10:15 AM
Patrion 14

Its weird this suddenly happened. You didn't change any other settings? Like in your router?

You said you lost connection to Steam. Can you still open other games in Steam and play these online? If not, CoH2 is not the problem.
2 Nov 2015, 14:36 PM

Its weird this suddenly happened. You didn't change any other settings? Like in your router?

You said you lost connection to Steam. Can you still open other games in Steam and play these online? If not, CoH2 is not the problem.

I have no problems at all with all my other steam games. I had this issue before but it quickly disappeared again but now it seems to be permanent. I also didn't change any of my settings (PC and router).
2 Nov 2015, 15:40 PM
Patrion 14

Can you still go in a custom game with a friend?
2 Nov 2015, 15:50 PM

Can you still go in a custom game with a friend?

no i can not join any lobby. I get the same message: connection failed, check your internet connection and restart coh and steam. If i solo queue it kicks me out after ca 10-20 sec saying connection lost. I cannot join any friend and no one can join my lobby, really frustrating. (my internet and pc is totally fine since i have no problems at all with anything else)
2 Nov 2015, 17:23 PM
Patrion 14

2 Nov 2015, 17:36 PM
Donator 11

Tried checking game files integrity via steam?
2 Nov 2015, 19:45 PM

Thanks for the help guys. I wrote to Sega support and this worked perfectly for me:
Please try the following:
- Completely exit from the Steam client.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Steam (or the Steam directory that was specified during installation).
- Locate ClientRegistry.blob and rename this file to ClientRegistryOld.blob.
- Restart Steam to allow the file to be recreated.

Once that's done, start steam again and reverify your game cache as shown here:
1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAMECACHE…’ button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
6. We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded

Now everything is wokring again =).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS