Login

russian armor

The Concentrated Artillery Operation and Railway Artillery

20 Oct 2015, 10:20 AM

I find Railway much more of an area deniel ability cause of the duration. I think it has a longer duration (am I right?). So it's much more about capping a VP in the lategame and calling in railway on it so you deny it to the enemy and decrease its ticker.

Or the Railway Artillery is fine as it is. The Concentrated Artillery Operation is too OP.
20 Oct 2015, 10:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2015, 12:33 PMcolgate

brits just relased relic gonna fix it imo

Ye let's wait for another half a year... I always think maybe they will just lose their jobs when they fix everything... So they just like the unbalance now.
21 Oct 2015, 01:00 AM
Patrion 28

I find Railway much more of an area deniel ability cause of the duration. I think it has a longer duration (am I right?). So it's much more about capping a VP in the lategame and calling in railway on it so you deny it to the enemy and decrease its ticker.

off the top of my head railway is about 15 seconds between the flares and the last shell. 240mm is like 30 seconds and concentrated is ~~10.
21 Oct 2015, 02:09 AM

off the top of my head railway is about 15 seconds between the flares and the last shell. 240mm is like 30 seconds and concentrated is ~~10.

The concentrated is about 5.Or less.
27 Oct 2015, 22:17 PM

@OP
Don't argue with CadianGuardsman, he is as biased towards allies as it can get, waste of your time.

@Thread
People defending this seem to forget it can be deployed in the fog of war, comes down after 5 seconds and has no warning apart from the sound since it drops no flares. No design flaw of the British faction can justify this piece of balance junk. On top of this, the ability seems to hit on the first shell almost every time :foreveralone:

Should not be able to be dropped without sight in the fog of war, should get flares and shouldn't come down that fast. It is the same with how CAS was before, almost can't be dodged. I remember the frustrations that the old CAS gave me, this ability gives me about the same kind of frustrations.

I am actually convinced you are Alexzander
28 Oct 2015, 10:20 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 22:17 PMpugzii

I am actually convinced you are Alexzander

I am actually pretty sure you are delusional
28 Oct 2015, 12:35 PM

Just worth mentioning that concentrated artillery costs 250 muni and has a 5 minute cooldown after the last shell.

Railway arty costs 200 muni and has a 20 second cooldown after the last shell. Also available in a commander with redistribute resources.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 639
unknown 17
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak