Login

russian armor

Sherman Bug Fixed

8 Oct 2015, 11:57 AM

Coming from axis exclusively player who never once in his life played allies :lolol:

If I prove you otherwise will you eat a bar of soap and post the video here?
8 Oct 2015, 12:02 PM

Its not in my interest to make you defend your reputation, so why would I? :nahnah:
But hey, you can always ask Barton!
8 Oct 2015, 12:03 PM

Its not in my interest to make you defend your reputation, so why would I? :nahnah:
But hey, you can always ask Barton!

Hey, why not? Aren't we best friends, could you deny it? :P
8 Oct 2015, 14:20 PM

I love how a bug Report thread turns into a Balance discussion with all the experts contributing and insulting each other.

pls lock.
8 Oct 2015, 14:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2015, 14:20 PMI984
I love how a bug Report thread turns into a Balance discussion with all the experts contributing and insulting each other.

pls lock.

Its not a bug report thread.

Just saying.
8 Oct 2015, 15:52 PM

Weaker? More damage, more pen, more suppression than the ISG (yes, it's possible) and twice the AOE.

And you can easily get 2 of them as USF. I do it plenty myself if I haven't had many squads wiped, and even if I don't, 1 Pack Howitzer to me often seems to beat 2 ISGs.

I'll agree. Pak howie really isn't worth a damn until it vets up. Getting there is the hard part and once there, keeping it alive is a chore (mirco'ing). A solid OKW team will counter arty a pak with a stuka, just about when you're vetted up, and it squad wipes the pak with ease. So you always gotta be shooting and scooting with the pak. The ISG, is ALWAYS potent, even when squad wiped. The "reboot" of it isn't as hurtful, IMO. Again, with its med truck advantage.
8 Oct 2015, 15:58 PM

I'll agree. Pak howie really isn't worth a damn until it vets up. Getting there is the hard part and once there, keeping it alive is a chore (mirco'ing). A solid OKW team will counter arty a pak with a stuka, just about when you're vetted up, and it squad wipes the pak with ease. So you always gotta be shooting and scooting with the pak. The ISG, is ALWAYS potent, even when squad wiped. The "reboot" of it isn't as hurtful, IMO. Again, with its med truck advantage.
I don't get why you say you agree, and then contradict everything I said. The only thing the Pack Howi gains on vet is barrage buffs. This makes its barrage do about the damage of a 105mm LeFH, but does not affect autofire.

Its autofire is the same at Vet 0 as it is at Vet 3. You have no idea what you're talking about.
8 Oct 2015, 16:07 PM

I don't get why you say you agree, and then contradict everything I said. The only thing the Pack Howi gains on vet is barrage buffs. This makes its barrage do about the damage of a 105mm LeFH, but does not affect autofire.

Its autofire is the same at Vet 0 as it is at Vet 3. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The barrage is what makes it potent for countering the ISG, what makes it "worth a damn". It's arty barrage or the WP (whatever round that is) for the slow burn. I want the ISG dead, as that single unit is what keeps OKW in control of the entire game.
8 Oct 2015, 17:53 PM

The barrage is what makes it potent for countering the ISG, what makes it "worth a damn". It's arty barrage or the WP (whatever round that is) for the slow burn. I want the ISG dead, as that single unit is what keeps OKW in control of the entire game.

You mean, the ISG is the only thing that keeps OKW in the game at all. It's absolutely OP, but it's a crutch masking the weaknesses of the rest of the faction.

Pack Howitzer is even deadlier than the ISG against infantry, haven't you read a word I've said?

I repeat, you cannot make judgements about balance, unless you have played the side in question. Life is not an ez-pz cakewalk for Axis. At all.

There are so many things that the Allies have that are blatantly OP, try and consider some of them.
8 Oct 2015, 18:27 PM

You mean, the ISG is the only thing that keeps OKW in the game at all. It's absolutely OP, but it's a crutch masking the weaknesses of the rest of the faction.

Pack Howitzer is even deadlier than the ISG against infantry, haven't you read a word I've said?

I repeat, you cannot make judgements about balance, unless you have played the side in question. Life is not an ez-pz cakewalk for Axis. At all.

There are so many things that the Allies have that are blatantly OP, try and consider some of them.

Disagree. Well played Kubel, pio storms can give just a good opener and toe hold.
Disagree.
Disagree. And please, no more making comments in your life about sports or politics or whatever until you've actually played the sport or have run for office or held a position in leadership in the same role or do XYZ.
Some, but not the overall game changer such as ISG. I have yet to see any single unit for Allies own a game so much like the ISG "strat" does.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 98

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight