Login

russian armor

Axis Heavy

4 Oct 2015, 15:39 PM

I think the issue lies more in basic unit performance, Faction design (in OKW's case) and Teching costs (In Ostheers case)...

4 Oct 2015, 16:53 PM

dont right click your heavy tanks into the enemy base

4 Oct 2015, 16:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 12:14 PMCorsin
The 2nd and 4th post of this topic... is a pretty good example of the reason why the game is in such a poor state of balance. Because sadly these kinds of people get listened to, far too often.

While i dont think that replay is a good example of how Allies are over performing Axis. (they were flanked ect)...

But generally yeah, Allies > Axis in terms of balance.

I'd say an outcry to buff perfectly fine units because people don't know how to utilize them is a bigger reason them my vague answer.

4 Oct 2015, 17:10 PM

Have you seen what a jagdtiger with a 222 vet 2 spotting scope camping next to it can do?

It literally always shoots at max range from across the entire map. It's an monster to kill in 2v2+
]

the probability of that happening in a game is low ,u can't balance the game accordingly.
i use vet 2 222 with scopes + elefant in 1v1 , only way to handle crocs and avre it seems.
4 Oct 2015, 17:15 PM

No need to buff heavys, the replay shown how to use badly a JT
4 Oct 2015, 17:17 PM

brits aside, the game is in the best balance shape since launch, it still needs some minor tweaking , but imho axis heavys are just fine, maybe a small price decrease is needed.
Is2 needs a small buff .
Brits heavys need to be re-worked all over, but that can be said about the faction as a whole.
4 Oct 2015, 17:34 PM

axis heavy need buff
getting a kt and jagtiger in a game is a acheivment in its own
and they should be quite formedable once you get them but nope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seb_tA8ezNA

All that video showed is how fucking broken air supremacy is. The axis heavies were performing just fine, in fact the jadgtiger had what? 6 vehicle kills before it died to that bombing run which wiped all their paks, brought the tiger down to one hit, and nearly killed the jadgtiger.

So no I think the heavies are fine, the problem is the hilariously unbalanced British call ins.
4 Oct 2015, 17:44 PM
Donator 22

the JT is on some maps an i-win unit. I agree with AchtAchter maybe to remove only the stun on the JT. But both tanks are in a good spot
4 Oct 2015, 17:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 17:10 PMrush

the probability of that happening in a game is low ,u can't balance the game accordingly.
i use vet 2 222 with scopes + elefant in 1v1 , only way to handle crocs and avre it seems.

What's so insignificant about that, hardly an impossibility with just two premade players.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★