Login

russian armor

Top 5 Reasons as why the Cenatur does not need any nerf.

• This thread is locked
1 Oct 2015, 23:58 PM

It doesn't seem any more potent than the Ostwind to me.

2 Oct 2015, 13:08 PM

When you walk blindly into an ostwind, you have the opportunity to throw at least an AT grenade before having to retreat your wounded squad.
If you try to schrek a centaure, your squad is guaranted to die and wont probably be able to throw the precious rocket in the operation.
In fact, immediately hiting the retreat button is not an insurance to see your squad alive at your HQ as the precision/dammage against inf is very high.

It deserves a nerf, but a very slight one. just a tiny adjustement to make it better than an Ostwind but not too much.
2 Oct 2015, 13:15 PM

2 Oct 2015, 13:26 PM

and people still fall for it i dont know when these types of thread end !!
2 Oct 2015, 14:32 PM

I do think it needs a damage nerf meanwhile a speed buff, it doesn't feels like the AA gun is mounted on a medium tank chassis,it's way too slow.
2 Oct 2015, 14:50 PM

Takes a beating though..
2 Oct 2015, 15:16 PM

Well, im not much of a 1v1 player,but as an all faction player in all team games, i´ve found that centaur is a " caution" unit that if you are carefull enough, you´ve just made the Brit spend resource on something that he will lack on heavier tanks later.

On players of the same lvl that have same micro skills, and given fuel is the same, u can negate Centaurs full potential by:

1) JgdPz or Stug or maybe wait a bit for a PZ4 with good positioning
2) Not blobing schreks (either OKW or Ostheer) , spread them out, hit once and retreat. By doing this, you force the turret to rotate, negating precius dps time, and you avoid the splash.

I understant it can be very powerfull (to the point of being OP) vs unprepared and microless people, but vs another skilled player, it can be negated.

Yes, it packs more punch than a Ostwind, but it is way slower, and also you have to check faction design. Schrecks come earlier for Volks and in PZ are way more powerfull than any allied counter part.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 17
South Africa 1
Germany 844
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %