Login

russian armor

Matchmaking bullshit vs Jove

1 Oct 2015, 20:26 PM

Hi there,

Just found out the Jove I played in automatch was the actual rank 3 Brit player Jove. Now I wouldn't mind playing Jove if I wasn't rank 795 as Ostheer.

How did this even happen? I mean how is this fair?

Edit: rank 796 Kappa, thanks Relic.
1 Oct 2015, 20:32 PM

Don't worry man, I remember i played 3 times in 1 day vs ihhito when i was ranked ~500 and he ~3. You must accept the way matchmaker works :)
1 Oct 2015, 20:33 PM

Learn to focus on your Mental MVGAME
1 Oct 2015, 20:34 PM

Learn to focus on your Mental MVGAME

Pls teach me your ways of mental peace Kappa
1 Oct 2015, 20:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 20:32 PMEquuz
Don't worry man, I remember i played 3 times in 1 day vs ihhito when i was ranked ~500 and he ~3. You must accept the way matchmaker works :)

I know I shouldn't wind up this much, but after losing to Brits 5 times in a row and then getting my ass handed to me by the Rank 3 British player, is just pure evil relic matchmaking drama :(
1 Oct 2015, 20:39 PM

I know I shouldn't wind up this much, but after losing to Brits 5 times in a row and then getting my ass handed to me by the Rank 3 British player, is just pure evil relic matchmaking drama :(

it sucks but thats how it is. im doing great vs brits but im like on a 10 games losing streak versus russians.. i know that feel bro:guyokay:
1 Oct 2015, 20:43 PM

it sucks but thats how it is. im doing great vs brits but im like on a 10 games losing streak versus russians.. i know that feel bro:guyokay:

Teach me how to defeat brits, I will teach you how to defeat Soviets with ultimate cheese Kappa. :foreveralone:
1 Oct 2015, 21:05 PM

Playerbase is too small. That's why you get ranked against jove. When being ranked within the top 50 it usually takes ages to find games because not enough good players on. So after some waiting you get queued up against any one
1 Oct 2015, 21:19 PM

I'm around 1500 with Ost. I got matched with Hand versus Tume and Ram1. You tell me who's got it worse?

Funny thing is, the moment I click on search, the glorious matchmaking found a freakin' game, in peak hours.
1 Oct 2015, 21:22 PM

Teach me how to defeat brits, I will teach you how to defeat Soviets with ultimate cheese Kappa. :foreveralone:

u need hans, the mighty sniper. or was hans the one driving the ketten?
1 Oct 2015, 21:24 PM

Isn't shadowwada supposed to be pretty good? I seem to recall being matched against him multiple times.
1 Oct 2015, 21:37 PM

Do you guys really cry about playing good players like this?

Elo takes the mismatch into account, and you should WANT to prove yourself against the best.
1 Oct 2015, 21:42 PM

spend the time on the forum with the actual game instead amd you will get better automatically
1 Oct 2015, 22:06 PM

Do you guys really cry about playing good players like this?

Elo takes the mismatch into account, and you should WANT to prove yourself against the best.
That too. I really look forward to the day I get matched against someone like that, great opportunity and it's a compliment even if I lose, just for having been faced off against them.
1 Oct 2015, 22:27 PM
Donator 11

Its not that bad actually. There was a time when matchmaker loved to match me against ihitto. If i lost i lost no more than 3 places in the ladder. But once I managed to win somehow. My rank jumped up by 200 places back then Kappa Even if you cannot do sth like this there always can be a miracle bugsplat and you get into top 200 Kappa
1 Oct 2015, 22:29 PM

i once played vs DevM , i did not rage quit , but the game won't let you surrender before 5 mins.
Surrender OP plz nerf @relic
1 Oct 2015, 22:33 PM
Donator 11

Iron sharpens iron, only way to improve is play against those who are better than you. I like playing against top 50 opponents =)
1 Oct 2015, 22:34 PM

Hi there,

Just found out the Jove I played in automatch was the actual rank 3 Brit player Jove. Now I wouldn't mind playing Jove if I wasn't rank 795 as Ostheer.

How did this even happen? I mean how is this fair?

Edit: rank 796 Kappa, thanks Relic.

Fair? No. But thats not the point.
I'd take it as a learning opportunity. Look at what he does, analyse the replay, ask him for advise. You'll improve, you'll start giving them more of a contest, eventually, you might even win. My perpetually drunken geriatric self has won more than a few games vs top 10 players - and if I can do it, so can you. The playerbase in this game is so small that the players who by virtue of their exceptional talent are simply out of reach of JoeSchmoe are few and far in between.
1 Oct 2015, 23:24 PM
Donator 11

I got automatched vs Paul yesterday, did not go so good lol. I guess it's bound to happen at certain non-peak times
2 Oct 2015, 06:04 AM

Fair? No. But thats not the point.
I'd take it as a learning opportunity. Look at what he does, analyse the replay, ask him for advise. You'll improve, you'll start giving them more of a contest, eventually, you might even win. My perpetually drunken geriatric self has won more than a few games vs top 10 players - and if I can do it, so can you. The playerbase in this game is so small that the players who by virtue of their exceptional talent are simply out of reach of JoeSchmoe are few and far in between.

Learning moment?

I played for exactly 6 minutes and 55 seconds. Learned the hard truth that Jove is about 793 times as good as I am.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★