Login

russian armor

Relic FYI, UKF's emplacements are useless due to ISG's

PAGES (7)down
8 Oct 2015, 19:07 PM

Because these are emplacements.

Do you expect them to move around the field?
They are defensive structures, they are meant to operate effectively in the given area and they should do that.

And you have completely missed the point, no surprise.

That goes for all emplacements, OKW one included.
In addition, if you're so objective yourself, why don't you cry about flak truck of OKW being one of these overpowered things that should be trashed mercilessly by single, cheap allies unit in a matter of 30 seconds? That should only be fair by your very own standards.

Because there is a huge difference between a mortar emplacement and the flak truck and how they effect gameplay.

Again, just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it should be invalid choice.

It's not really that though is it, if you look at mortar emplacement from a gameplay perspective, its just a bad choice. In multiple threads, I have said I would want it replaced with a valid mobile mortar as have many.

You're out of arguments and are trying to pull bias card, which I find hilarious as you're dictionary example of bias in this thread.
You say I'm crying that USF and SU are weak, please, go ahead and PM me some quotes instead of going for this straw man argument.

Again you're an idiot, I have made posts wanting the emplacement replaced with something else, this has nothing to do with being bias, unlike you I look at things from a gameplay perspective instead of just constantly finding flaws in allied factions and wanting them buffed. Never PM you anything so you are just pulling shit out your ass.

A dictionary example of bias, is pretty much someone who roams the forums and just jumps into defend a faction no matter what. Prime example being Partisans despite how clearly OP they were.

If you think axis are doing bad atm, so GTFO from UKF underpowered units focused thread and make one about what you find in axis instead of going full retard apologist on OP axis stuff and using that as excuse to keep up allies stuff up.

Again you're an idiot, I wasn't using that as an example to keep allied stuff up, merely pointing out even when axis are doing badly, despite saying you're unbiased and want all factions balanced you still ride the Allied train.

Faction choice is not your fucking wife, so stop acting like some religious zealot terrified of the sole thought of cheating on your beloved one.

The hypocrisy here, look at former posts, yeah I will argue pro axis but also pro allied a lot. I look at overall gameplay and balance. I mean you have to realize how stupid you sound? All you ever do is defend allies no matter the circumstance. So if I am someone who treats faction choice like a wife and won't cheat despite all being pretty vocal about all factions, then what the hell does that make you? Someone that only ever drones on about allied short comings. It's like only playing baseball then calling someone who plays baseball and rugby a baseball biased person. God damn you're stupid and can't even see it.

Again though, you have not even responded to my original point instead choosing to just nit pick and be a dick like usual and I still find it funny how you can't see how stupid you are in your posts, just dripping with hypocrisy and stupidity.
8 Oct 2015, 19:39 PM

On a side note, emplacements would be a lot more viable if Relic does as Cruzz suggests and change the way flame damage target tables work versus emplacements. Right now the Incendiary Barrage from the Wehr mortar half track is pretty broken against Brits.
10 Oct 2015, 19:59 PM
22 Nov 2015, 19:40 PM

Dude emplacements are sick useful :D Wtf you tellin us.
22 Nov 2015, 20:28 PM

One thing about emplacement I would love to see (applies to Pak43) is option to refund.
You recevie, let's say 50% of the cost and you lose emplacement.
Why? Becasue very, very often once you push enemy, your emplacement are useless.
Not to mention 20pop cap useless 17 pounder behind lines.
22 Nov 2015, 22:03 PM

Invissed five posts, would have been more had I gone to the previous pages but I think five is enough. This discussion is about emplacements not emotes and Katitof.

Salvage this discussion pronto please.
22 Nov 2015, 22:06 PM

Dude emplacements are sick useful :D Wtf you tellin us.

troll of the year!!! well done :D
22 Nov 2015, 22:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 22:06 PMAladdin

troll of the year!!! well done :D

No.
Only the AT gun (forgot the name) isnt useful as it costs way too much and its to easy to decrew.
Rest is fucking useful lol :p
22 Nov 2015, 22:55 PM

No.
Only the AT gun (forgot the name) isnt useful as it costs way too much and its to easy to decrew.

17pdr i think it is
22 Nov 2015, 22:58 PM

17pdr i think it is

Thanks, that one :)
I've only build it 3 times and I was seriously disappointed how easy it is to kill that thing.
22 Nov 2015, 22:59 PM

No.

Well, next patch they aint go abandoned anymore, but actually the 17 pdr is more durable and sometimes useful, so it costs more. but anyways the rest are rather useless cause they cost too much and get killed too easily and u simply have no indirect fire to counter mgs and static positions.

Thanks, that one :)
I've only build it 3 times and I was seriously disappointed how easy it is to kill that thing.

like u say, it's too easy to kill the emplacements and 17 pdr is the more durable than bofors and mortar pit, so those two are even easier to kill and not only the cost too much, but take way too much pop cap
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS