Login

russian armor

Soviet mines

24 Sep 2015, 21:55 PM

new mines = gay just make a target table with different stats for units it detonates on. Ex. Tank runs over mine the stats for the mines we have now affect the tank and when run over by infantry they are affected by normal stats.
24 Sep 2015, 22:02 PM

Can confirm.
Brit mines wiped 2 full squad PGrens last night as they tried to close in on my 17. Pdr.

I think their damage vs. vehicles got changed, though, in favour of more critical chance? Had an Ostwind and P4, who were both on about 1/2 HP at the time, roll over the M6 Mine and only get taken down by about 1/4.

Not sure. Someone summon the Cruzz that we may find out.
25 Sep 2015, 19:39 PM

No need for cruzz, it's in one of patch note:

Random AOE issues
Area of Effect weapons had accuracy and penetration fall off values that would make Area of Effect damage inconsistent. In the case with Mines, it sometimes wouldn’t do any damage when it obviously triggered.

Removed Accuracy and Penetration from AOE. Accuracy values have been changed to always hit and Penetration value have been changed to the same as the value of the weapon. There were a lot of issues that accuracy value and penetration values created with AOE. One of them being mines sometime doing no damage even when triggered. We raised AOE accuracy so it can no longer miss and Penetration to match the penetration value of the weapon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★