Login

russian armor

Stuka CAS (loiter)

19 Sep 2015, 00:24 AM

Has anyone else tried the AA halftrack against this during this patch? In testing last patch, it seemed to do a good job but in this one it doesn't seem to be. I had another match that was going well, then got completely wrecked by CAS loiter. Do pintle mg's on Shermans help much? (somehow forgot to save replay, will save it the next time it happens)

Btw, getting lieutenant, captain, and major is a lot of fuel. If you get lieutenant for the AA halftrack, what do you do for the other tiers? Does anyone go armor company and use call-ins?
23 Sep 2015, 03:59 AM

Yes i tried it and manage to destroy the aircraft.The pintle mg on shermans do damage to the aircraft but not as much as the aa ht.

If you got for lieutenant, I will go for major and skip captain for the early sherman
23 Sep 2015, 04:14 AM

Yes i tried it and manage to destroy the aircraft.The pintle mg on shermans do damage to the aircraft but not as much as the aa ht.

If you got for lieutenant, I will go for major and skip captain for the early sherman

I've been trying it, but still take a lot of damage (usually losing at least one tank) before the aa manages to shoot it down.
23 Sep 2015, 06:54 AM

Try to move your tanks away asap when you see smoke.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★