Login

russian armor

incendiary rounds cause too much damage to UKF emplacement

5 Sep 2015, 00:47 AM

what the hell, wer luftwaffe supply doc, the incendiary bomb can wipe all UKF emplacement in one shoot, it is causing too much damage to static objects
5 Sep 2015, 07:45 AM

lol always knew axis had all of the good stuff to themselves so why cant allies have something like that too?
5 Sep 2015, 07:53 AM
Patrion 14

i think the dot system mightve made flames do too much damage to all emplacements from ost bunkers to okw base to brit emplacements.
5 Sep 2015, 08:08 AM

i think the dot system mightve made flames do too much damage to all emplacements from ost bunkers to okw base to brit emplacements.

It's not really the DOTs themselves. It's the target tables which were going to be the next coming of Jesus because there never was any issues with them in coh1.

Flame weapons are the only major implementation of target tables. They removed the old "extra damage added on top when target is building" checks on penetration and deflection and instead added target tables with these 3 rules:

If building, *1.5 damage and *4 penetration
If defence_building, *1.5 damage and *4 penetration
If commonwealth_emplacement, 1.5* damage and *4 penetration

Funny thing is...british emplacements are all 3. So all damage (on both flame attack and the dot) is increased to 1.5^3 = 337.5% and penetration so high it doesn't matter. Ostheer bunkers are 2 of these. OKW trucks are only one of these so they actually end up taking less damage from atleast some flame attacks than prepatch.
5 Sep 2015, 08:56 AM

lol always knew axis had all of the good stuff to themselves so why cant allies have something like that too?

For Christ's sake. If no one is telling you that then I'm going to: please stop posting on this forum as every single post of you is absolutely the same rubbish and my eyes bleed when I read these. Go back to official forums or wherever you came from and cry about allied inferiority there, not here.
5 Sep 2015, 08:57 AM

Are there still people left who believe emplacements are op or even valid?

These modifiers make them nothing more them gimmicks and exp feeders.

Get MHT=win vs brits.

Get incendiary nades=win vs brits.

Getting emplacements pretty much equals to at least 1 engi squad constantly repairing them.
5 Sep 2015, 09:14 AM

Are there still people left who believe emplacements are op or even valid?

These modifiers make them nothing more them gimmicks and exp feeders.

Get MHT=win vs brits.

Get incendiary nades=win vs brits.

Getting emplacements pretty much equals to at least 1 engi squad constantly repairing them.

lel
5 Sep 2015, 09:15 AM

LeIG's also do the trick. Without flames Kappa
5 Sep 2015, 11:45 AM
Patrion 14

The trick to counter ost sniper as Brits is this;

Make a sniper of your own, don't let the enemy see it! When you have it on the field, enjoying watching the ost sniper kill your entire army, effectively playing for itself in a matter of minutes. After that quit the game, because the ost sniper cloakes too fast for the Brit sniper to kill it.

Or of course wait till the opponent gets sloppy with cover, but by then you lost the game.

Edit: oops i clicked the wrong post, my bad. Could a mod delete this?
5 Sep 2015, 12:01 PM

For Christ's sake. If no one is telling you that then I'm going to: please stop posting on this forum as every single post of you is absolutely the same rubbish and my eyes bleed when I read these. Go back to official forums or wherever you came from and cry about allied inferiority there, not here.

Thank you.
5 Sep 2015, 13:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2015, 11:45 AMLooney
The trick to counter ost sniper as Brits is this;

Make a sniper of your own, don't let the enemy see it! When you have it on the field, enjoying watching the ost sniper kill your entire army, effectively playing for itself in a matter of minutes. After that quit the game, because the ost sniper cloakes too fast for the Brit sniper to kill it.

Or of course wait till the opponent gets sloppy with cover, but by then you lost the game.

Edit: oops i clicked the wrong post, my bad. Could a mod delete this?

Go home Looney, you're drunk.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS