Login

russian armor

MG42 vs Maxim

28 Aug 2015, 14:24 PM

When re crewing as Ostheer your go to should be either Pio's or Grens (even better if you use Stormtroopers). When doing so as OKW never using anything other than Sturms.
28 Aug 2015, 14:29 PM

When re crewing as Ostheer your go to should be either Pio's or Grens (even better if you use Stormtroopers). When doing so as OKW never using anything other than Sturms.

exactly, so the reinforce will bleed you hard. the crew defense weapons hardly matter, if a weapon is flanked it needs to retreat unless you have some infantry nearby. and by your logic, it makes sense to pay 32 instead of 23 (in okw's case) just to have these extra weapons. you must enjoy mp bleed.
28 Aug 2015, 14:32 PM

Permanently Banned
I could sorta see stormtroopers for the .75 received acc. But not grens. Pios are obvious.
28 Aug 2015, 14:55 PM

The only change needed is to grenades with suppressed infantry; grenades should be disabled/range reduced when infantry are suppressed. That they can still run into a HMGs arc crawl up and throw a grenade (especially Rifle Nades and Baseball Player Riflemen) is silly and makes it seem like the suppression still isn't enough. I would be fine with smoke nades still working, but damage grenades should have significant range reduction.
28 Aug 2015, 15:09 PM

exactly, so the reinforce will bleed you hard. the crew defense weapons hardly matter, if a weapon is flanked it needs to retreat unless you have some infantry nearby. and by your logic, it makes sense to pay 32 instead of 23 (in okw's case) just to have these extra weapons. you must enjoy mp bleed.

Weapon crews receives the native received accuracy of the squad that re-crewed the weapon. It makes MG's, AT guns, and other front line weapons much more powerful because they are a lot harder to kill than they normally would be.

You will bleed much less in the long run because you will be suffering much less causalities due the received accuracy (especially make's it harder to kill the weapon on retreat).

28 Aug 2015, 15:27 PM

30* for Sturms. And weapon crews receives the native received accuracy of the squad that re-crewed the weapon. It makes MG's, AT guns, and other front line weapons much more powerful because they are a lot harder to kill than they normally would be.

You will bleed much less in the long run because you will be suffering much less causalities due the received accuracy (especially make's it harder to kill the weapon on retreat).

Also, weapon teams like mg's loose their members to explosions and flanks 85% of the time. The little bit of less received accuracy doesnt change a thing. You retreat anyway because this stat doesnt make your crew members much tougher. And you pay 30 for a crew member in your base. It doesnt make sense.
28 Aug 2015, 15:46 PM

Also, weapon teams like mg's loose their members to explosions and flanks 85% of the time. The little bit of less received accuracy doesnt change a thing. You retreat anyway because this stat doesnt make your crew members much tougher. And you pay 30 for a crew member in your base. It doesnt make sense.

Yeah sorry forgot it wasn't reduced to 30 only 32. But flanks are a lot less effective when you can't actually kill the gunners any easier because they have decent received accuracy. It also allows a lot less gunner snipes to happen were you can't do shit because the MG won't shoot back.

It's probably a personal preference thing, but I don't really have MP issues as OKW and I don't like to float so I always keep my stuff recrewed with Sturms. Also the added comedy of a consquad closing to your MG and getting raped as close range is always funny.

EDIT: To put things in perspective you are 13% less likely to hit the gunner of a Sturmpio recrewed weapon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★