Login

russian armor

Ostheer 2 vs 2

23 Aug 2015, 15:11 PM
Patrion 26

Hey can someone help me i have huge problems against in 2 vs 2 OH because when i play against 2 SU i had that three times in a row that the just dig in and support spam with 120s and mgs and ATs and we had that on crossing in the woods and we coudlnt do anything against it what so ever snipers dint work mortar HT didnt work we dont had an OKW for supportgund Stuka etc. some help how to counter this. :spam: :help:
23 Aug 2015, 15:14 PM

Hey can someone help me i have huge problems against in 2 vs 2 OH because when i play against 2 SU i had that three times in a row that the just dig in and support spam with 120s and mgs and ATs and we had that on crossing in the woods and we coudlnt do anything against it what so ever snipers dint work mortar HT didnt work we dont had an OKW for supportgund Stuka etc. some help how to counter this. :spam: :help:

Veto that map, while it is actually called "Camping in the Woods".
23 Aug 2015, 15:38 PM
Patrion 26

Yea but the same problem do i have on some other maps Trios Ponts Brystyada Voda or whatever the fuck is this bullsh*t map called sometiemes on rezhev cant ban everything -.-
23 Aug 2015, 20:22 PM

As long as you're playing OH/OKW you should be fine, have your teammate go for a stuka and make some early mortars yourself (4-5th unit, two mortars isn't too bad either), this helps with the early game and once you get some vet going they're effective against the 120mms, especially with a reinforce point next to the mortars

Double ostheer is harder tho since you can't get any powerful indirect early on, but mortars + mortar HTs should do the trick, fire barraging the 120s and pushing while the 120s are out of action (moving because of the fire barrage). CAS also works fine
23 Aug 2015, 21:38 PM
Patrion 26

Ok yea ill try that. Thx
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment