Login

russian armor

My pros, my cons

9 Aug 2015, 08:53 AM
Benefactor 392

I'm not the best at this game, hell i might be fairly bad, who gives a shit if i'm a noob or not i just want to put this out. because hey, opinions

I have had a great deal of awesomeness as well as a greater deal of headaches with this game.
Just thought I'd share the list since everyone else does as I hope it contributes.

My pros:
First why I had enjoyed this game I had found it amazing and stunning at the detail. the amount of awesome explosions and that feeling when things just turned out right.

My cons:
firstly I'd add the part where there is the lack of optimization or trying to make the game run better, this game has been out for how long and it even makes MY computer lag. And yes it is a very high end computer with the beefiest of beef inside of it

Second would most likely be the game breaking bugs that has continued to pop up during the countless of times I've played this game, from men getting stuck in retreat hanging on dead bodies, which turns quickly into a manpower loss if worse a squad wipe, or worse abilities eating your munitions, such as throwing a grenade/molotov, only for a squad to sit there with no actions or reactions for a good 10-15 seconds only for you having to stop the squad in order for it to move and the munitions vanish.

Third are more or less well... the vehicle mechanics, I probably don't need to explain myself on how horrible these things are in the whole bug department. I mean seriously, you'd think this would have been fixed a long time ago, but nope. not happening, and i doubt there will be any effort at all in looking into this.

forth is the fun and good old mg stuck setting up in building bugs. I get to watch an HMG have fun setting up inside of a building for more then a minute, sometimes it just being completely wiped out because it fails to set up inside a building, the bar doesn't move on set up time it freezes in time as if it went into cryo sleep or some nonsense.

this last bit i have to apologize but i just have to say it to get it off my chest. I don't want to be an asshole in saying this but I feel like I need to. again sorry to those who I insult.

more forward would have to be the amounts of ignorance that the community has put into this forum,
I mean sure i can hand it down to that there are a select few out there somewhere that are cool headed, but i got to throw out the mods for not being aggressive enough to root out the bads. I constantly see flame threads that only heat up more people and everyone gets on the band wagon.

nerf this buff that, op this op that. relic is this relic is that. It is a wonder why the game company hasn't just thrown the game out yet and dumped the servers with disgust of how many people flame and fume and constantly smash them for not being on top of every single detail of the game. and those who use there charts and maths, fuck all your maths and charts, it don't make you a good player, it just shows how ignorant you are to try and make an actual argument for why you lost to your own fail of a self. you only insult those who are better.

on top of that for those who do flame and fume about how it isn't there fault but the games, in which people have consistantly tried to help but instead get a mass amounts of flack from the OP it just don't help anything aside from you look like an idiot, so stop. for god sakes stop.
9 Aug 2015, 09:35 AM

I thought this was going to be a buff Conscripts thread with a creative title; I'm honestly disappointed.
15 Aug 2015, 07:16 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this game. 70% of the time I hate it but the other 30% I'm just simply content with it. It's such an inconsistent game and that's where it's frustration comes from. It's too unpredictable and some say that's a good thing but not when you don't want to have to rebuild your whole strategy every game you play.
15 Aug 2015, 07:40 AM

Second would most likely be the game breaking bugs that has continued to pop up during the countless of times I've played this game, from men getting stuck in retreat hanging on dead bodies, which turns quickly into a manpower loss if worse a squad wipe, or worse abilities eating your munitions, such as throwing a grenade/molotov, only for a squad to sit there with no actions or reactions for a good 10-15 seconds only for you having to stop the squad in order for it to move and the munitions vanish.

The mentality you have to develop is, " Did that bugged nade really have a profound impact on the game?", if not then there is no reason to dwell on it, just move forward.

More forward would have to be the amounts of ignorance that the community has put into this forum,
I mean sure i can hand it down to that there are a select few out there somewhere that are cool headed, but i got to throw out the mods for not being aggressive enough to root out the bads. I constantly see flame threads that only heat up more people and everyone gets on the band wagon. nerf this buff that, op this op that. relic is this relic is that.

The one thing about this community that you have to understand is that we are all die hard COH2 fans, half the flame on the balance forums is just people arguing about balance that they want and in their eyes will make the game better. Plus we have people like Ami:snfAmi:, Jesulin, Luvnest:luvCarrot:, Stephenn, Sib:sibHyena:, Von usfusf, Barton:snfBarton:, Kluge, Hans:hansWUT: and many others that are valuable members that any game community deserves and needs.

You gotta take the good with the bad m9 :foreveralone:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS