Login

russian armor

Ehlon Zomen

7 Aug 2015, 15:23 PM

I had this crazy Idea to redesign them echlons.

First off I think they should come with wire cutters and mine detectors. The mine detectors have to be toggled to work. Both the cut of wire and the picking up of mines takes forever. This is to compensate for the free upgrade.

Here is the Zomen part. They should get the ability to pick up crawling troops out of combat. Troops that have been killed but are still crawling. When these crawlers enter the squad they have one health. Easy to kill and such. This ability would allow the squad to reach five men without vet. As soon as you lose one guy on that no vet five men echelons you may NOT reinforce back to five. Get it? It doesn't change any reinforcing ability.

This would make them more effective late game and would be close to useless with out an ambulance. Additionally, it would make them more effective as you can pick up anyone within you're army. Para troops, riflemen etc. Right. Got you're self a little frankin squad. Could be cool.

Volley fire is out the fucking door.

I would really like them to have a "shape charge". Like a small Demo. Good for destroying weapons or cover. takes three of them to take down a bunker. It is timed.

What ya'll think?
9 Aug 2015, 02:56 AM
Patrion 28

i don't really get the reference but i'm not sure the engine supports grabbing crawlers. i'm also not sure how often you get crawlers but it seems to be very RNG based.

overall i'm not sure how i feel about this but i think the bigger issue is that this isn't really needed.
9 Aug 2015, 03:23 AM

Cool idea but not needed. REs are pretty fine, they could use a grease gun upgrade maybe.

FPs could also be made more economic.
10 Aug 2015, 03:02 AM

Zombie men
10 Aug 2015, 03:07 AM

So wait, these guys can use magic fingers to bring Paratroopers back to life... as Rear Echelons?

D:
10 Aug 2015, 04:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 03:07 AMSwift
So wait, these guys can use magic fingers to bring Paratroopers back to life... as Rear Echelons?

D:

they get demoted for being fuckups
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight