Login

russian armor

Big thanks to five players

6 Aug 2015, 14:49 PM

I was about to fly to my friends wedding in Serbia when the boarding staff was about to give me back my passport. Then he hesitated, took it back, checked it again and said "you're not getting on the plane. This passport has expired, how did you get this far?". No meeting up with friends on my buddys big day and lots of money wasted. It was not fun at all.

So today I got up, still feeling really down for missing out on the trip I had looked forward to for quite some time. I started up a game to get my thoughts off the whole thing a while. I was a bit absent-minded and checked internet while matchmaking, forgot about the game, then woke up and got back into the game and found a 3v3 game on Hill 331 had started and I had been afk for almost 7 minutes! Yet my team played on and so I threw myself into it. It was pretty heartbreaking to see the replay with them fighting 2 against 3 for that long. And yet they fought on as hard as they could, supporting each other and we ended up winning a tight game in the end.

It was almost surreal.

-no bitching from them even once
-no douchbag blipping on the map for the whole game
-no trashtalking at all from anybody in the game
-no op bitching from the enemy

They just did all they could and gave a "gg wp" at the end. I tell you this made my day. I guess there is hope after all. Big thanks to all the cool players in this game, it meant a lot to me.

Povke (my team)
Zero (my team)
Alone67rus (opponent)
Samzyprod (opponent)
Stabby (opponent)

6 Aug 2015, 14:53 PM

Wow, awesome, wish i could play with more players like that. Thumbs up to you guys for enjoying the game for being a game.
6 Aug 2015, 15:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

First off, my commiserations for your 'trubbbels' Trubbbel ;)

Second, thank you for posting this:it is a neat counter-balance and reflects what happens most of the time. Sometimes, I think, we need to pinch ourselves as a reminder that the trolls are not in a majority, otherwise the larger multiplayer scene would not be as popular as it is.
6 Aug 2015, 16:19 PM
Donator 11

Please Relic give matchmaking like this one some love and tweak! :clap:
My suggestion is to adjust the chance of appearance to 1.00 :banana:

I real feel for you Trubbbel :guyokay:
6 Aug 2015, 16:36 PM

At the start of the reading I thought that 5 players from this community somehow helped you get to Serbia.
6 Aug 2015, 16:40 PM

At the start of the reading I thought that 5 players from this community somehow helped you get to Serbia.

Ha ha that would've been even greater :D
6 Aug 2015, 17:33 PM

I wish there was a system which people could rate other players behavior, and "nice" player would have priority in match making.

LoL has done something like this and it encourages players to be nice.
6 Aug 2015, 17:53 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2015, 17:33 PMRMMLz
I wish there was a system which people could rate other players behavior, and "nice" player would have priority in match making.

LoL has done something like this and it encourages players to be nice.

Yeah, that would be good. Rate a player after a match, although trolls would probably just mark everyone as an asshole. Hopefully it would balance out after a while?
6 Aug 2015, 18:10 PM

Ha ha that would've been even greater :D

"And then, while playing heavily to compensate for my AFK, one of my teammates typed something about being a customs officer, I told him afterwards about my problems, guess what? It was the same guy. He told me to rush to the airport, and he personally wrote something on my passport, and I now I can go anywhere because of my diplomatic visa.

What a great day."
6 Aug 2015, 18:17 PM

Yeah, that would be good. Rate a player after a match, although trolls would probably just mark everyone as an asshole. Hopefully it would balance out after a while?

If they ever implement something like that, it will balance itself after a while.
6 Aug 2015, 18:31 PM

"And then, while playing heavily to compensate for my AFK, one of my teammates typed something about being a customs officer, I told him afterwards about my problems, guess what? It was the same guy. He told me to rush to the airport, and he personally wrote something on my passport, and I now I can go anywhere because of my diplomatic visa.

What a great day."

somebody is into ganja around here, and i want it too!:hyper:
7 Aug 2015, 22:26 PM

somebody is into ganja around here, and i want it too!:hyper:

Why do you think that everything that has a bit of creativity in it has something to do with a drug? Please, get yourself away from that way of thinking, it'll just make you look immature infront of people.
7 Aug 2015, 22:49 PM

Yes all 5 major players - USA, OST, OKW, SOV and UK should have big tanks. Add Pershing.
8 Aug 2015, 01:28 AM

Why do you think that everything that has a bit of creativity in it has something to do with a drug? Please, get yourself away from that way of thinking, it'll just make you look immature infront of people.

i actually was on nimesulide and methotrexate, so it's not so far. It's just different drugs. :P
8 Aug 2015, 02:34 AM

and some one around here should smoke some, just saying... it help you to be less off a twat!
8 Aug 2015, 02:37 AM

i actually was on nimesulide and methotrexate, so it's not so far. It's just different drugs. :P

here in rio we use that saying not in a ofensive way, i think you know that! esse baseado e dos baum.
8 Aug 2015, 06:18 AM

here in rio we use that saying not in a ofensive way, i think you know that! esse baseado e dos baum.

E eu pensando no que era que tu estavas falando. Hue Hue :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS