Login

russian armor

Is there hack/ tools in Multiplayer in current state ?

8 Jul 2015, 05:26 AM

I would rather play against 100% hackers than allow Warden to run on my system.

Oh god that level of access
8 Jul 2015, 05:40 AM

I do not use any kind of hacks but rarely players in the ranked matches call me hacker. It is due to sometimes a good sense, sometimes a bug or sometimes just luck...

The resetting some accounts in the past was for what kind of hack detected?

Anyway, since TrueSight system is a much bigger actor than classic FoW to change the direction of combats, I hope Relic takes it seriuos..
8 Jul 2015, 06:34 AM

Yeah, as I said before, I don't think Relic will care to much about this. Hell, they don't even insert this on their "roadmap" so who is commited to cheat in this game will cheat and he won't be detected if he is not stupid. I am perfectly aware that there are methods of knowing what your opponent does, like listening through FOW, some unit types can give you an idea related to the doctrine he uses, some build order may tell you about what you are going to meet on the battlefiedl and so on. But I see people comming with much more proof than their "opinions and feelings". I mean, c'mon, just watch that reply.

I tried to start in the past such a thread but mods locked it quite fast, telling me just to report at enforcement@relic.com. I don't think it's enough. I think it should be a thread like this in which people can post recorded games and ask for opinion. This site also can make a black list. I mean, why not??? Cheating is ruining games and I think every honest player must contribute.

Screw balance, you can adapt to any tactic, but being beaten by a lower skill level just because hacks it's the most annoying thing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★