Login

russian armor

Mortar Carriage

22 May 2015, 20:51 PM

guise tis isent funney i em cumplately seris abawt thes u gais r buleys tew

Who ever made this account is a god amongst men.
22 May 2015, 20:56 PM

Dat thread. Iam waiting for su76 wipe problem threads. So, m8 is good, don't touch it pls.
22 May 2015, 22:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 15:15 PMBurts

Why? I can look at your playercard and say that you really are not a good player. Neither is katitof, but he is a pretty okay player. And this arguement was not really targeted at you, but rather at bulgakov who was the first one here to attack players skill while being a very mediocre player himself.

Hello Burts.

I was referring to several other threads, sorry I wasn't clear on that.

Check the demo thread for posts by various good players like Hans and Aerohank and others. They explain why demo is spoiling the game and Katitof blithely ignored them. There are other examples too, if you look, you will see them often.

I'm not saying that I'm top, I'm somewhere in the middle, sure. But if you wanna tell me that HHans is mediocre, I dunno what to say.
22 May 2015, 22:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 15:15 PMBurts

Why? I can look at your playercard and say that you really are not a good player. Neither is katitof, but he is a pretty okay player. And this arguement was not really targeted at you, but rather at bulgakov who was the first one here to attack players skill while being a very mediocre player himself.

All my playercard says is that i dont get much chance to play... in COh1 i was in the top 25 (1v1) for Wehrmacht and Brits for quite a while... Until the big reset.

Then i got a life and a job and my play time has gone down.

My ratios in 1v1 are still better than most. + lasted 48 mins in a 1v1 vs Jesulin. If im really not a good player pretty sure it would of taken alot less time to beat me.

But thats all assuming that i/we care about your opinion and that you know what youre talking about...

Clearly not. Im sorry you felt you were losing ground in the debate and felt the need to bring playercard into it.
22 May 2015, 23:16 PM

M8 is the least of Axis problems...
22 May 2015, 23:29 PM

[I'm just going to quickly and quietly ask that we get back on topic, thanks (:]
25 May 2015, 21:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 22:39 PMCorsin

All my playercard says is that i dont get much chance to play... in COh1 i was in the top 25 (1v1) for Wehrmacht and Brits for quite a while... Until the big reset.

Then i got a life and a job and my play time has gone down.

My ratios in 1v1 are still better than most. + lasted 48 mins in a 1v1 vs Jesulin. If im really not a good player pretty sure it would of taken alot less time to beat me.

But thats all assuming that i/we care about your opinion and that you know what youre talking about...

Clearly not. Im sorry you felt you were losing ground in the debate and felt the need to bring playercard into it.

So if you do not care about my opinion, then why did you post this thread?

Anyways, i'm sorry for this playercard arguement. I already said that it was not specificically directed at you. I've already said that once.

But despite that, this does not give you the right to discredit my opinion by just saying "we don't care"

29 May 2015, 05:58 AM

The unit is not op.
It's job is to kill infantry and that is exactly what it is doing.
It's not one shotting every squad, wipes happen but that's a issue both sides have to deal with.
It's range is low and the unit takes a lot of micro due low healthpool. (320 hp)
Every 70 range axis unit one shots it and 60 range units (pak40 & jp4) make it very hard to operate.
Honestly I rather deal with the M8A1 than with a calliope that has the potential to wipe complete armies.

The unit has clear & accessible counters use them instead of complaining.
29 May 2015, 06:33 AM

Ignore me, I'm drunk probably.
29 May 2015, 06:47 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2015, 06:27 AMGrumpy

It's because so many of the allied units are garbage, with many having been nerfed into oblivion after "discussions." It's made US and Soviet pretty boring most of the time. Now you start a "discussion" because you think one of the three semi-decent USF units is OP because someone used it well against you.

In the meantime, Axis players get vehicles that (in most cases) start out better, and then are given complete fantasy abilities (Pak43's shooting though forests, buildings, IR halftracks that can see through forests, buildings, etc) because somehow just being better units isn't enough.

WELL SAID
29 May 2015, 12:50 PM

It's because so many of the allied units are garbage, with many having been nerfed into oblivion after "discussions." It's made US and Soviet pretty boring most of the time. Now you start a "discussion" because you think one of the three semi-decent USF units is OP because someone used it well against you.

In the meantime, Axis players get vehicles that (in most cases) start out better, and then are given complete fantasy abilities (Pak43's shooting though forests, buildings, IR halftracks that can see through forests, buildings, etc) because somehow just being better units isn't enough.

The bit ive put in bold sounds more like a description for OKW than allies...

30 May 2015, 02:58 AM

Because all the axis vehicles cost the same as allied ones. Allies have solid counters and combinations to fight. Allies are no longer weak. If you're talking about 4v4 that's a problem itself. There seems to be this exaggerated belief axis units just trumph all things allied.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
unknown 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak