Login

russian armor

No tech demo just poor design.

PAGES (11)down
2 Jun 2015, 20:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jun 2015, 12:31 PMVolsky
Cons. DPs. Do it.

How about we don't encourage more LMG spam meta.
3 Jun 2015, 04:50 AM
Patrion 28

give cons multi-meltas to go along with their grenade.
3 Jun 2015, 04:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

give cons multi-meltas to go along with their grenade.

Valhallan Ice Warriors re-skins please
3 Jun 2015, 05:04 AM

Why not give the opposing player a subtle visual que that there has been a demo charged put down? I mean, nothing too obvious of course. Perhaps make it so that it's easier to detect on bare ground, but harder in grass etc. There could be a new texture added, a tiny one, that looks like Boris has been doing some digging and tried to cover up the hole the best he could with his hands.
I don't know, just brainstorming.

3 Jun 2015, 08:16 AM

really funny you say this, in a demo thread where you already said you see OK giving demos to axis. You know....because we need to encourage more squad wippings....

see you AlexFAILvar.
3 Jun 2015, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jun 2015, 08:16 AMFul4n0

really funny you say this, in a demo thread where you already said you see OK giving demos to axis. You know....because we need to encourage more squad wippings....

see you AlexFAILvar.

I said I would prefer they are changed, but demo 1 shot meta is a lot less cancerous than LMG spam meta.
3 Jun 2015, 08:45 AM
Donator 11

Sigh, yes, let's not give anything to the bloody Russians . Fatherland forbids such favours to the Untermensch
3 Jun 2015, 08:49 AM

Sigh, yes, let's not give anything to the bloody Russians . Fatherland forbids such favours to the Untermensch

I would be happy if every LMG was removed from the game. LMG spam meta is one of the reasons blobbing is so common and extending that to the USSR would just spread the cancer.

SvT's, PPsH43's, ect. There are tons of upgrades you could give to Conscripts and other Soviet squads without spreading LMG cancer meta.
3 Jun 2015, 08:52 AM
Donator 11

I would be happy if every LMG was removed from the game. LMG spam meta is one of the reasons blobbing is so common and extending that to the USSR would just spread the cancer.

SvT's, PPsH43's, ect. There are tons of upgrades you could give to Conscripts and other Soviet squads without spreading LMG cancer meta.

Yes, agreed, I would prefer a PPSH 43 upgrade. I think blobbing is common because it works. specially in 2v2s against those who spam support weapons like idiots.
3 Jun 2015, 15:54 PM

mmmm, so shame that when talking about DEMOS you want to spread the cancer giving demos to axis.....ohhhh mannnn!!! can´t you decide what is your opinion?????

should we remove all cancers from game?? or only the ones in Allies hands?????

hohohoho, can you stop spreading no-sense shit over every thread in this board?????
3 Jun 2015, 17:36 PM
Donator 11

come on, you have never seen a flamer blob, a zook/shreck blob, g43 blob or even con blob? These are effective and they contain 0% of lmgs. Even if you left all the soldiers in game with only smgs blobs will still clash, just on a closer range. Actually the long ranged weapons are what makes positioning usefull in opposition to the blob.
4 Jun 2015, 09:14 AM
Donator 11

You do know that you need to stop to use LMGs properly. Except Obers, that's why they were such a pain last patch. So I don't think LMGs is that much of a 'cancer'
4 Jun 2015, 10:27 AM

You do know that you need to stop to use LMGs properly. Except Obers, that's why they were such a pain last patch. So I don't think LMGs is that much of a 'cancer'

Have you seen 1919's on Para's and Riflemen?

come on, you have never seen a flamer blob, a zook/shreck blob, g43 blob or even con blob? These are effective and they contain 0% of lmgs. Even if you left all the soldiers in game with only smgs blobs will still clash, just on a closer range. Actually the long ranged weapons are what makes positioning usefull in opposition to the blob.

Except those Blobs are notably easier to counter than LMG blobs because the punishment for using LMG's in close range isn't very big at all. Hard to beat a blob you can't get close to, at all.
4 Jun 2015, 11:21 AM

riflemen can´t use their LMG on the move.....

Again Alex writing wrong data, as usual.....there is no thread where this guy hadn´t thrown wrong data....

4 Jun 2015, 11:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jun 2015, 11:21 AMFul4n0

riflemen can´t use their LMG on the move.....

Again Alex writing wrong data, as usual.....there is no thread where this guy hadn´t thrown wrong data....

He didn't say they could fire on the move, you have misinterpreted him. He was replying to your denial of his statement about "LMG cancer".

So his statement "Have you seen 1919s on paras and riflemen" doesn't mean "they can shoot on the move" it means "they are (in his opinion) a real pain and spoil gameplay".

I hope I cleared that up. I think you're probably auto-disagreeing with what he says. I'm not saying he's right but if you want to have a constructive discussion with him, you'll have to at least understand and take on what he writes before writing "you're wrong".
4 Jun 2015, 11:58 AM

He didn't say they could fire on the move, you have misinterpreted him. He was replying to your denial of his statement about "LMG cancer".

So his statement "Have you seen 1919s on paras and riflemen" doesn't mean "they can shoot on the move" it means "they are (in his opinion) a real pain and spoil gameplay".

I hope I cleared that up. I think you're probably auto-disagreeing with what he says. I'm not saying he's right but if you want to have a constructive discussion with him, you'll have to at least understand and take on what he writes before writing "you're wrong".

Thanks for your explanation Bulgakov but, your are the one that is wrong here. Ale was answering other guy, not my post about what he said about COH2 cancers.....he was answering to KurtWilde comment, and of course he was saying that paras and riflemen can use their LMG on the move....aaaand if not, then, he should write his answer in a way that people don´t misinterpreted it, and I mean:

if someone says "You do know that you need to stop to use LMGs properly. Except Obers, that's why they were such a pain last patch. So I don't think LMGs is that much of a 'cancer'" and your answer is: "Have you seen 1919's on Para's and Riflemen?" then, 90% of us is going to interprete this answer as I did.

anyway, thanks for you attemp to get a constructive conversation, no joke.
4 Jun 2015, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jun 2015, 11:58 AMFul4n0

Thanks for your explanation Bulgakov but, your are the one that is wrong here. Ale was answering other guy, not my post about what he said about COH2 cancers.....he was answering to KurtWilde comment, and of course he was saying that paras and riflemen can use their LMG on the move....aaaand if not, then, he should write his answer in a way that people don´t misinterpreted it, and I mean:

if someone says "You do know that you need to stop to use LMGs properly. Except Obers, that's why they were such a pain last patch. So I don't think LMGs is that much of a 'cancer'" and your answer is: "Have you seen 1919's on Para's and Riflemen?" then, 90% of us is going to interprete this answer as I did.

anyway, thanks for you attemp to get a constructive conversation, no joke.

Hmmm, seems convincing. I'm not entirely sure either way now but thanks for the decent reply. I'll leave you to it :)
4 Jun 2015, 12:52 PM

The issue with LMG's is that there is no down side. When you have lots of PPsh's you can't do much at long range, that's a disadvantage, when you have lots of Shreks and Zooks you will be lacking for Anti infantry.

With LMG's you have superb long range DPS, and most of the units that can get LMG's have good short range DPS to. And on many maps there is so little cover you can't get into short range of the LMG units anyway.

This doesn't even touch on how broken and overpowered defensive stance is considering everyone uses it offensively
4 Jun 2015, 14:44 PM

Penals need the DP-28 LMGs.
4 Jun 2015, 17:10 PM
Donator 11

Riflemen can't fire 1919s on the move and Paras have like 20-25% accuracy. So they have to stop. A blob is more dangerous if they have ppshs, G 43s, etc
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS