Login

russian armor

Looking for colaborators for a new mod idea!

2 May 2015, 19:45 PM

Hi guys! as the title says, im looking for people interested in working on a new mod idea. Sadly i have not the time nor the skills to make it possible, but maybe with some other people interested in the idea we can make it happen.

I'll explain the overall idea of the mod, and if someone is interested we can discuss the details, and other ideas you guys might have.

The basics of the idea

So the idea is to make a mod based on infantry gameplay(i believe there's one mod that focus in this but with a different aproach) and tactics using tanks as support, but making the objective of the player to deplete the forces of the enemy. It will be based in the capture ponit game mod, but instead of discounting points by time, every time a model dies it will decrease a point(something like battlefield 3 and 4), to this i plan to make every model to be 1 pop, and make the balancing with other stats and cost.

This mod will also make the tanks more expensive, and make them all decrewable(for all factions) and giving the tank pop cost the same as the crew, and also hoping to make team weapons decrewable(in a same fashion as the tanks) making the use of team weapons more situational and making the player more aware of them(a squad can wipe a team weapon crew and then steal the weapon without loosing the squad).

Some other ideas that i'll like to add to the mod

-Infantry crits(ej. "no combat effective crit" makes the squad to go prone, unable to retreat and fire, it can still move) giving the player the task to support every squad and add some rescue scenarios.
-Depleting the enemy points don't give victory, it only makes the enemy unable to reinforce or recruit.

If someone is interested and have more ideas to add i'll be happy tho hear them, and add those that adapts to the mod main goal .

My steam name is uribe_abc, if you are interested add me so we can talk about it and make this idea happen.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my english(im not native speaker).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★