Login

russian armor

Direct fire.

5 Apr 2015, 04:32 AM

So, direct fire ability on B-4 is quite useless, you need clear line of sight, its mean very vulnerable position for your artillery, but I can handle that - high risk/high reword, it's ok. Main problem - it misses, misses a lot, you have mediocre chance at 50-60 range, at 100 it's about 1 hit from 3-4 shots, at vet3 max range its pure RNG. Also, it's seems that direct fire shots have very small AOE, they explodes near target, but doesn't deal any damage. Small buff of AOE or accuracy, only for ability, could help in this situation.

This thread is about direct fire, not B-4, B-4 is still decent unit in my opinion and vet3 nerf was reasonable.
5 Apr 2015, 04:36 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I believe B4 direct shots can target and hit vehicles behind obstacles, much like a Pak43.
5 Apr 2015, 04:45 AM

I believe B4 direct shots can target and hit vehicles behind obstacles, much like a Pak43.

It ignores obstacles, like hill and trees (if it isn't wood massive), but it still need line of sight and doesn't shoot through buildings and other LOS blockers. You can't place B-4 behind the house, like Pak-43, and still able to use this ability. I have a lot of tests with B-4 in cheat mod.
6 Apr 2015, 16:55 PM

Yeah, the ability is rather lackluster. Definitely needs an accuracy increase at least, or make it not tied to the main barrage recharge timer
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★