Login

russian armor

Can't understand Relic's strategy: patches and otherwise

30 Mar 2015, 22:38 PM

Relic is not the rider becouse there is an universal law of return of a purchase of a product.

There is also Russian state which should suit Relic for assaulting soviet veterans of WW2.

I've always found the Eastern front more interesting than what occurred on the Western front, the scale of warfare that occurred between Germany and Russia at that time is mind-boggling. From what I have seen from documentaries that included personal interviews with soldiers from both sides who were actually present during the fighting, both sides had soldiers who carried out their orders with discipline and honour. Of course given the nature of the fighting there were also those on both sides who commited vile acts (a minority), but again that shouldn't have been the focus of the game.

I was bemused by how Relic portrayed the Eastern front in this game, they decided to focus more on the Soviet politics of the time rather than the soldiers fighting in the war (In a game called Company of Heroes that seems a strange choice). If you had no previous information on the Eastern front, from playing the game you almost would think the Germans were coming to liberate the poor Russians who were forced to fight out of fear of their communist government rather than any act of patriotism or heroism.

From the gunning down of soldiers who were told to advance on an enemy position (the ''blocking units'' end up adding their own gunfire to that of the Germans and I swear they ended up killing more Russians in that scene than the Germans did), to the burning of houses with Russian civilians still inside, I found the whole campaign experience quite bizarre.

This however is vastly off topic and has been talked about to death.

Let's just wait and see what tomorrow brings.
31 Mar 2015, 02:33 AM

Relic doesn't want you to know that it takes them 6 months for a simple balance patch
31 Mar 2015, 07:28 AM

But... but they are excited...
31 Mar 2015, 10:35 AM
Patrion 14

Relic responded on topics likes these in the begin with telling they can't say anything cos NDA. Now they don't even care anymore.

If they would just get rid of this retarted NDA more people than just Relic-devs would get excited...

Guess this day will never come. I really don't understand how a company like this doesn't see that. :facepalm:
31 Mar 2015, 11:06 AM

OP nails it.
31 Mar 2015, 11:43 AM

31 Mar 2015, 23:15 PM

Again, a thread about WWII this WWII that Nazis vs commies. Both sides are dead, leave the debate to historians.
1 Apr 2015, 02:06 AM

JohnnyB still roaming the forums with anti-communist propaganda again. Claiming that the Soviets committed all these crimes is just another way for Neo-Nazis to make less the crimes of Germany in WWII.

Nevermind reality.
1 Apr 2015, 05:46 AM

JohnnyB still roaming the forums with anti-communist propaganda again. Claiming that the Soviets committed all these crimes is just another way for Neo-Nazis to make less the crimes of Germany in WWII.

Nevermind reality.

:loco:

Such discutions are not welcome on this forum. I would invite you and pussyking to a discution on PM but I am sure it's pointless.

Peace and prosperity.
1 Apr 2015, 07:41 AM

Well those two (Pussyking, Cyridius and JohnnyB) better stop posting this stuff here and continue discussing about that topic via PM.
It's not a board about who was the real beast in WWII but about the game.
/Edit: Damn thos April 1st emotes after each post undermine my sweet moderator authoritaaaaahhh.
1 Apr 2015, 08:00 AM

Well those two (Pussyking, Cyridius and JohnnyB) or authoritaaaaahhh.

We are actually 3. :P
1 Apr 2015, 08:13 AM

We are actually 3. :P

Yeaaaaaah I added Cyridius' name later Kappa.
Please still diskuss via PM ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22
Germany 850
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %