Login

russian armor

USF wishes for patch

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
30 Mar 2015, 18:18 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

And I'm typing in ALL CAPS because You just make up pure theorycraft BS.(never touched 1v1,the balance mode,OpieOp) and then throw irrelevant, or WRONG stats, and ridiculous statements like FP spam=schemer HQ to save your fail OKW loving argument IN EVERY. THREAD.

every thread that involves balance you do this.
Just because I actually feel like arguing with you're broken logic doesn't mean I'm insulting you. This is a forum, if you say something stupid AND THEN DEFEND IT....expect backlash.

30 Mar 2015, 18:22 PM

And I'm typing in ALL CAPS because You just make up pure theorycraft BS.(never touched 1v1,the balance mode,OpieOp) and then throw irrelevant, or WRONG stats, and ridiculous statements like FP spam=schemer HQ to save your fail OKW loving argument IN EVERY. THREAD.

every thread that involves balance you do this.
Just because I actually feel like arguing with you're broken logic doesn't mean I'm insulting you. This is a forum, if you say something stupid expect backlash.

I don't throw out wrong stats, and the comparison of FP to the Schwer is that you have the non-doctrine option to make defensive emplacements. USF gets a bunker equivalent and OKW just gets a big flak truck because they have no defensive emplacements at all.

I don't "love" OKW, but people love to screech with out understand in the inherent weakness in each of the factions. See: people constantly disregarding OKW's lower fuel income.

And if you want to talk about talking about what you play, you have barely any games as OKW yet seem to talk like you have perfected how to play it and win every time.
30 Mar 2015, 18:31 PM

USF gets a bunker equivalent and OKW just gets a big flak truck because they have no defensive emplacements at all.

Sandbags, flaks, bunkers, insane wires, mines, s-mines, pak43, tank traps, trenches and on the top of that schwerer

So... no defensive structures?

There are plenty of def structures for OKW. You just need to usem them more often :)
30 Mar 2015, 18:32 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I don't throw out wrong stats, and the comparison of FP to the Schwer is that you have the non-doctrine option to make defensive emplacements. USF gets a bunker equivalent and OKW just gets a big flak truck because they have no defensive emplacements at all.

I don't "love" OKW, but people love to screech with out understand in the inherent weakness in each of the factions. See: people constantly disregarding OKW's lower fuel income.

And if you want to talk about talking about what you play, you have barely any games as OKW yet seem to talk like you have perfected how to play it and win every time.

sandbags with an MG behind it is a defensive emplacement. Not a bunker by game definition but it is. Soviets can have a con squad behind sandbags. You probably don't see that in the 5v5 bs you play on the daily, but that it is a defensive position and damn hard for axis to crack early on.

I'm pretty sure I've played against top 10 OKW, and OKW of all kinds at least 100 times. I know how they work. I watch all my 1v1 replays, mostly from my opponents perspective.

How many times have you played anyone of any skill,without your mates covering every dumb mistake you probably make? Let me answer that for you, NEVER
30 Mar 2015, 18:49 PM

Sandbags, flaks, bunkers, insane wires, mines, s-mines, pak43, tank traps, trenches and on the top of that schwerer

So... no defensive structures?

Doctrinal and all in the same commander (except the Flak turret and tank traps which you can make in Fort AND Luft). Yeah the Schwer when combined with other defensive stuff is good, but for most OKW commanders the Schwer will be all you have for defensive emplacements. Not really that much wrong with the Schwer other than it does to much DPS to mediums (but Relic intentionally made that a thing so who knows if they will change it).

Smart Schwer/truck placement is the keystone of any good OKW player.

sandbags with an MG behind it is a defensive emplacement. Not a bunker by game definition but it is. Soviets can have a con squad behind sandbags. You probably don't see that in the 5v5 bs you play on the daily, but that it is a defensive position and damn hard for axis to crack early on.

Yes and? As I said earlier the MG34 comes with with only 2 commanders and it's just a MG42 with less supression, so it's even less effective at doing it's job.

And I don't play "5v5", I play all the game modes but 1's on a regular basis. You think my allied AT's have so many wins because OKW is just 2OP and unbeatable? The dumb meme is that Axis are better in team games right?

I'm pretty sure I've played against top 10 OKW, and OKW of all kinds at least 100 times. I know how they work. I watch all my 1v1 replays, mostly from my opponents perspective.

So you do literally the same thing I do, but in your case it's fine and in my case bad. lol. I at least play both Allies AND Axis regularly (Mostly AT tho for both because randoms are cancer).

How many times have you played anyone of any skill,without your mates covering every dumb mistake you probably make? Let me answer that for you, NEVER

wow how dare someone play with friends instead of rolling the dice and losing because your random team mate left. You have exactly zero evidence of my "incompetence".
30 Mar 2015, 18:56 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Doctrinal and all in the same commander (except the Flak turret and tank traps which you can make in Fort AND Luft). Yeah the Schwer when combined with other defensive stuff is good, but for most OKW commanders the Schwer will be all you have for defensive emplacements. Not really that much wrong with the Schwer other than it does to much DPS to mediums (but Relic intentionally made that a thing so who knows if they will change it).

Smart Schwer/truck placement is the keystone of any good OKW player.

Yes and? As I said earlier the MG34 comes with with only 2 commanders and it's just a MG42 with less supression, so it's even less effective at doing it's job.

And I don't play "5v5", I play all the game modes but 1's on a regular basis. You think my allied AT's have so many wins because OKW is just 2OP and unbeatable? The dumb meme is that Axis are better in team games right?

So you do literally the same thing I do, but in your case it's fine and in my case bad. lol. I at least play both Allies AND Axis regularly (Mostly AT tho for both because randoms are cancer).

wow how dare someone play with friends instead of rolling the dice and losing because your random team mate left. You have exactly zero evidence of my "incompetence".

How about you play the mode that actually has balance instead of STACKED TEAM GAMES. Me and red wings could both play with partisan doctrine and kick random ass.because we're an AT vs placement ransoms.

I don't care about your AT rank. beat someone good with your own skill on your own then POST as much BS about balance AS YOU WANT!(though I'm sure your perspective will change once you actually play 1v1)Until then KINDLY STFU about balance!!!
30 Mar 2015, 19:07 PM

How about you play the mode that actually has balance instead of STACKED TEAM GAMES. Me and red wings could both play with partisan doctrine and kick random ass.because we're an AT vs placement ransoms.

I don't care about your AT rank. beat someone good with your own skill on your own then POST as much BS about balance AS YOU WANT!(though I'm sure your perspective will change once you actually play 1v1)Until then KINDLY STFU about balance!!!

Team games are no more or less balanced than 1v1 when both sides are of equal skill. Do you think IS2 magically becomes shit in 2v2? Does the Sherman magically do less damage? Do cons stop being spammable?

The only reason people think team games are less balanced is because match making in this game is terrible and will put good players against bad players or good ones with bad ones.

The "I could win even with a shit doctrine versus a noob" isn't an argument, in any game mode you can beat a noob with trivial effort.
30 Mar 2015, 19:11 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Team games are no more or less balanced than 1v1 when both sides are of equal skill. Do you think IS2 magically becomes shit in 2v2? Does the Sherman magically do less damage? Do cons stop being spammable?

The only reason people think team games are less balanced is because match making in this game is terrible and will put good players against bad players or good ones with bad ones.

The "I could win even with a shit doctrine versus a noob" isn't an argument, in any game mode you can beat a noob with trivial effort.

And what's funny Is almost all of your ATs are in placement games.

The IS2 is good in 1v1. It's damn good in 2v2 when 2 sovs can spam them against a double OKW, it's also REALLY good with a Jackson behind it.

Units become exponentially weaker or stronger and their perks change based on the mode. A 1v1 katyusha is not a 4v4 katyusha, buddy. Do I really have to explain this to you?
30 Mar 2015, 19:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I am locking this thread, for the reasons I set out earlier

30 Mar 2015, 19:15 PM

And what's funny Is almost all of your ATs are in placement games.

The IS2 is good in 1v1. It's damn good in 2v2 when 2 sovs can spam them against a double OKW, it's also REALLY good with a Jackson behind it.

Units become exponentially weaker or stronger and their perks change based on the mode. A 1v1 katyusha is not a 4v4 katyusha, buddy. Do I really have to explain this to you?

A units usefulness can change, but shit units remain shit units and good units don't magically become shit. To get out of placement you need to do 10+, but my high ranked ones all have at least 15+ games.

Ultimately if you are so convinced I'm just shit and don't know how to play we can do some 2's, I'm on your friends list after all (I gotta go to ethics right now tho).
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 83
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %