russian armor

Possible leak on March 31st patch notes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (18)down
26 Mar 2015, 07:55 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2015, 03:34 AMspajn
this patch is like a car crash... it is sad but damn if it is not entertaining watching relic flush coh2 down the toilet with this almost certain disappoint patch.

What kind of car crashes end up in the toilet?
26 Mar 2015, 08:05 AM
Patrion 28

hotwheels bathroom drift.
26 Mar 2015, 11:14 AM

this one does

26 Mar 2015, 12:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2015, 03:53 AMwolfram
This is all great but i'm looking for some soviet changes.

Especially for some commanders like community defensive tactics, or units like guards.

With the implementation of custom commanders (which pretty sure is a thing) these abilities will maybe become some kind of useful.
26 Mar 2015, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2015, 15:07 PMnigo

they can add these SKINS in Steam store anytime they want:

https://steamdb.info/app/231430/dlc/

they dont added because its a business decision.

i'm still bitter over the removal of our preload/preorder faceplates and skins.
26 Mar 2015, 13:27 PM

this one does

the internet sure has everything...

on topic...ish: i don't understand, having custom commanders, which i feel with the assets in place, is pretty much a given, sorta precludes a balance patch. which leaves... bug fixes? or i suppose for the optimist in me, a really solid optimization patch? what could relic be, "excited" about? that isn't something new. probably not worth the brain power speculating.
26 Mar 2015, 14:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2015, 03:34 AMspajn
this patch is like a car crash... it is sad but damn if it is not entertaining watching relic flush coh2 down the toilet with this almost certain disappoint patch.

I'm sure that if it turns out doing good stuff, you will be back apologising for previously picking a terrible attitude just because you felt like it. Your post will say something like

I'm sorry. I realise now that I shouldn't have soaked the forum with bitching and moaning based on what I couldn't have known instead of waiting and THEN complaining if the patch had been no good. I mean, even if I had been right, it looks pretty terrible to have that attitude in the first place. I will do so much better in the future because I will feel better for it and the users around me that come here because they are fans of the game will also feel better. Sincerely, Spajn

I'm sure you will write a post like that as you are a stand up community member. And I will look out for it.
26 Mar 2015, 16:23 PM

I'm sure that if it turns out doing good stuff, you will be back apologising for previously picking a terrible attitude just because you felt like it. Your post will say something like

I'm sorry. I realise now that I shouldn't have soaked the forum with bitching and moaning based on what I couldn't have known instead of waiting and THEN complaining if the patch had been no good. I mean, even if I had been right, it looks pretty terrible to have that attitude in the first place. I will do so much better in the future because I will feel better for it and the users around me that come here because they are fans of the game will also feel better. Sincerely, Spajn

I'm sure you will write a post like that as you are a stand up community member. And I will look out for it.

Most people are like him because it's fashionable to be cynical these days. All the cool kids are.
26 Mar 2015, 17:32 PM
Donator 11

anymore leaks on the future patch, next week cant come faster. #PatchHype2k15
26 Mar 2015, 18:45 PM

Most people are like him because it's fashionable to be cynical these days. All the cool kids are.

As a working physician, this attitude that kids these days have and strive to maintain is quite irritating. OTOH, as soon they get diagnosed with any slightly serious condition, it throws their butts out of the window, tears and screams everywhere. I can't not be entertained, even if with a little guilt. In the end, it's a generational thing, being lame is part of being an adolescent or young adult.

I know I was.

On topic. So much hype for march 31st. So much that I don't care at all if it'll blow or be awesome. At least it's new.
26 Mar 2015, 18:53 PM

As a working physician, this attitude that kids these days have and strive to maintain is quite irritating. OTOH, as soon they get diagnosed with any slightly serious condition, it throws their butts out of the window, tears and screams everywhere. I can't not be entertained, even if with a little guilt. In the end, it's a generational thing, being lame is part of being an adolescent or young adult.

I know I was.

On topic. So much hype for march 31st. So much that I don't care at all if it'll blow or be awesome. At least it's new.

Pedro. You know we are getting old when we repeat the SAME THING our parents said about us.

Damn Kid! In the 40s I walked back and forth to school 5 miles uphill in the snow with shoes with no SOLEs and I was GREATFUL FOR THOSE SHOES! (sad part is it was true)
26 Mar 2015, 19:13 PM

Pedro. You know we are getting old when we repeat the SAME THING our parents said about us.

Damn Kid! In the 40s I walked back and forth to school 5 miles uphill in the snow with shoes with no SOLEs and I was GREATFUL FOR THOSE SHOES! (sad part is it was true)

Since becoming a father I understood that "circle of life" is much more than a pretty Disney music.

My only fear is that I might be talking old a lot younger than the older ones.
26 Mar 2015, 19:20 PM

Fucking luxury, You had it bloody easy mate !

26 Mar 2015, 20:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2015, 19:20 PMChigurh

Fucking luxury, You had it bloody easy mate !

LOL that is so relevant...

Love it.
26 Mar 2015, 21:23 PM

Vet 5 volks blob.... Ooooh you've got it easy, in ma' day we had to face HMG spam, game after game.

HMG spam??.. LUXURY! We used to get flamed to death by 5 min FHTs, IF we wer' lucky!

FHT's? We woulda dreamt of FHT's! We had to chase SU85s with extended vision and reverse speeds as quick as our tanks, and PAY Relic for t' privilege!!

26 Mar 2015, 21:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Veterancy 5 from Panzerschrecks!? In my day, Volksgrenadiers had to pay with fuel through the nose for the privilege of veterancy 3, and had to settle with being armed with MP40s! And we didn't get no fancy-schmancy accuracy bonuses with it either, no-sirree!
27 Mar 2015, 02:27 AM

With the implementation of custom commanders (which pretty sure is a thing) these abilities will maybe become some kind of useful.

Great to hear, I will be able to combine tank traps and other stuff into perfect combos.

Now of course I will have to pay another full price for a game to actually get this :rolleyes:
27 Mar 2015, 10:54 AM

It's true but I still have a feeling it's getting worse. Mabye it has been getting worse for a long time so that we were annoying to our parents but today's kids are even more annoying. I see some brat behaviour these days that are unbelievably shitty. We were NOT that way when I was young.

OnT: Yay for patch!
27 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM

Blyat! official relic post in the froums was that there will be no cutom mandas :O
27 Mar 2015, 12:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Blyat! official relic post in the froums was that there will be no cutom mandas :O

I think they meant that the upcoming patch won't contain custom commanders. The game files are quite clear in that custom commanders are worked on.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 55
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak