Login

russian armor

Polite PSA

18 Mar 2015, 03:39 AM

If I am playing OKW, and you are playing allies, and you spam Riflemen or shocks the entire game, you cannot complain that OKW is a "noob faction"

If you save fuel for an elephant the entire game, Please do not Hull down in the opposite direction, in the middle of the map, and get swarmed by Jacksons, then get salty at me for not helping, when I send my only Panther to help salvage your mistake, then claim your single pack knocked out three Jacksons while I mourn my only panther.

Do not spam OHKO weapons like the 180 motor especially against a Ost player. Seriously, if I play the worst fraction in the game, do not increase my frustration at your motor skillz

Forgive me if I make sarcastic comments when My Grens or Obersoldanten are repeatedly OHKO'ed by your motor luck skillz like "that was hard" "or nice motor skills do you practice?"
18 Mar 2015, 04:02 AM
Patrion 27

Dear OP: Welcome to random auto-match. Feel free to add any competent players you come across in-game to your friends list and play in arranged teams and discontinue posting whine threads post-haste.
18 Mar 2015, 07:35 AM

Dear OP: Welcome to random auto-match. Feel free to add any competent players you come across in-game to your friends list and play in arranged teams and discontinue posting whine threads post-haste.

Better words can not be said.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS