Login

russian armor

Schwerer so broken, will it be fixed in the upcoming patch?

PAGES (19)down
16 Mar 2015, 19:33 PM

Ive put my arguments with many posts here. No need to repeat.

Yea... Allies... I have almost 50/50 each side :) You have 85/15?
16 Mar 2015, 19:37 PM

Yea... Allies... I have almost 50/50 each side :) You have 85/15?

Mathematics are not your strength huh? I see everybody is just allowed to post and help players on this board if you have a strict 25% 25% 25% 25% with all factions.
16 Mar 2015, 19:52 PM

Yes, 10 minute shermans and 15 minute panthers are just stupid, yet I don't give players the fault but relic. Players usually will go for the easiest way to win.

o_O

Ummm I can get out a T34/76 faster then a Sherman...soooo what does that have to do with USF tech speed? Whats my secret? The same thing the USF does to get a quick Sherman. Build Caches.

I will agree early Panthers are stupid as its a late game tank...

Funny how people are now so used to the Call in Meta that they forget actually how fast you can get out Mediums when you tech for them.

16 Mar 2015, 20:07 PM

If so, the gun should be controllable and not firing always at the first unit that enters the los. Since it becomes a upgrade/purchasable it should be treated like one and not just as a faction bonus.

Sure, the more micro for OKW the better.
16 Mar 2015, 20:13 PM

o_O

Ummm I can get out a T34/76 faster then a Sherman...soooo what does that have to do with USF tech speed? Whats my secret? The same thing the USF does to get a quick Sherman. Build Caches.

Sherman is harder to deal with imo, because he doesn't care for mines, has smoke and is higher threat to infantry. T34 is just....poor.
16 Mar 2015, 20:37 PM

Mathematics are not your strength huh? I see everybody is just allowed to post and help players on this board if you have a strict 25% 25% 25% 25% with all factions.

761 total, 15% - 114, you have 162. Not big difference.

1472 total, 50% - 736, I have 599.

So you are playing whole factions but I play only allies? What stuff are you smoking?

And I dont see how couting in few sec without adding games or anything, just by looking, is bad if I was wrong only about 40-50 games in your cause, so I guess math is not your biggest advantage :)

Counted only randoms :)
16 Mar 2015, 20:52 PM

761 total, 15% - 114, you have 162. Not big difference.

1472 total, 50% - 736, I have 599.

So you are playing whole factions but I play only allies? What stuff are you smoking?

And I dont see how couting in few sec without adding games or anything, just by looking, is bad if I was wrong only about 40-50 games in your cause, so I guess math is not your biggest advantage :)

Counted only randoms :)

That autism.
Dude I said I main okw, but dont exclusively play them. Is that a problem?
Just like many other players main a faction/prefer a side. Doesn't mean I don't want a balanced game. Have I said you only play allies? I just said it's childish to use Ad Hominem arguments in a discussion.
And now can you leave that playercard obsession aside and focus on the topic with your posts? First you mention Schwere Panzer HQ, then Pak43, then volk/ober blobs then the panther, all the time derailing the thread. If you have further issues, send me a pm.

Imbalances appear if a faction has not access to a counter or this counter is too expensive or disproportionate in order to deal with the issue. This thread showed many ways to deal with the schwere panzer hq and I stated what relic thinks about it. Now it's up to you to adapt.
16 Mar 2015, 20:53 PM

Sherman is harder to deal with imo, because he doesn't care for mines, has smoke and is higher threat to infantry. T34 is just....poor.

Oh sure. Shermans is light years better. But Tech Speed was the complaint.
16 Mar 2015, 20:56 PM

That autism.
Dude I said I main okw, but dont exclusively play them. Is that a problem?
Just like many other players main a faction/prefer a side. Doesn't mean I don't want a balanced game. Have I said you only play allies? I just said it's childish to use Ad Hominem arguments in a discussion.
And now can you leave that playercard obsession aside and focus on the topic with your posts? First you mention Schwere Panzer HQ, then Pak43, then volk/ober blobs then the panther, all the time derailing the thread. If you have further issues, send me a pm.

Imbalances appear if a faction has not access to a counter or this counter is too expensive or disproportionate in order to deal with the issue. This thread showed many ways to deal with the schwere panzer hq and I stated what relic thinks about it. Now it's up to you to adapt.

Yes you have :)

"Just like you main the allies factions, so what you say to me applies also to you."

Main allies factions statement does not fit into my games, but let's move forward.

There were as well many thread how to deal with ISU and many many other units. One side was saying that it's OP and one that's fine so that does not prove anything.
I mean, you could see many options to counter ISU vut still it was settled down.
16 Mar 2015, 21:01 PM

Yes you have :)

"Just like you main the allies factions, so what you say to me applies also to you."

Main allies factions statement does not fit into my games, but let's move forward.

There were as well many thread how to deal with ISU and many many other units. One side was saying that it's OP and one that's fine so that does not prove anything.
I mean, you could see many options to counter ISU vut still it was settled down.

Further derailing. ISU had exactly one counter, which lead to a boring and stale meta.
16 Mar 2015, 21:06 PM

Further derailing. ISU had exactly one counter, which lead to a boring and stale meta.

ISU, Clown Car, Panther spam and I guess you can rememeber many other OP features in the past.

In all threads you could see for example "use 222 agasint M3 with double sniper".

Was it good counter? Yes, but did that mean Relic should leave Clown Car? Of course not.
16 Mar 2015, 21:13 PM

Dude Australian; he brutally owned you and this damage control is starting to get really sad, I like how you also try and say he only plays OKW when multiple people ITT you have agreed with have played OKW less than 10 times MVGame.
16 Mar 2015, 21:23 PM

ISU, Clown Car, Panther spam and I guess you can rememeber many other OP features in the past.

In all threads you could see for example "use 222 agasint M3 with double sniper".

Was it good counter? Yes, but did that mean Relic should leave Clown Car? Of course not.

And what has that to do with the Schwere Panzer HQ? Does the schwere panzer hq have exclusively one counter? Does it wipe squads <5 minutes into the game? Do you have only a 2 minute window to counter it?

16 Mar 2015, 21:54 PM

And what has that to do with the Schwere Panzer HQ? Does the schwere panzer hq have exclusively one counter? Does it wipe squads <5 minutes into the game? Do you have only a 2 minute window to counter it?

It denies cap off mechanizm which is main feature of CoH2.
16 Mar 2015, 21:59 PM

It denies cap off mechanizm which is main feature of CoH2.

Defending cut offs is also a main feature of CoH2.
Also what you say applies also to caches, booby traps, satchels & mg bunkers.

Now what is setting one more back: Losing a cache or the T4 building? So you can conclude, high risk - high reward.
16 Mar 2015, 22:05 PM

Now what is setting one more back: Losing a cache or the T4 building? So you can conclude, high risk - high reward.

Caches and bunkers can be killed with Captain alone, Schwerer is taken down by combined arms. You basically have to commit almost all your forces for this task, leaving you vulnerable with map control and flanks.
16 Mar 2015, 22:05 PM

Are you comparing caches, booby traps, mgs, bunkers or demos to schwerer? Really?

Like you said, defending. It requires some action. For OKW it's "put schwerer in good spot and forget". Pure braindead.

You can't make bunker, plant demo or put mg and forget.
You have keep eye on it, control it, switching MGs positions, bunkers must be on open area to be effective, you have to watch if enemy is walking over demo etc.

With schwerer you can just forget about it and push for enemy's fuel, while you know he can't send 1-2 units to cap your point while OKW blob is punishing everything.
It's obvious advantage that none faction should have.
16 Mar 2015, 22:06 PM

All I'll say is I wish Major, Tankovy Batallion Command or Battle Phase 3 could defend about 10% of a map.
16 Mar 2015, 22:25 PM

Caches and bunkers can be killed with Captain alone, Schwerer is taken down by combined arms. You basically have to commit almost all your forces for this task, leaving you vulnerable with map control and flanks.

Losing your Schwere Panzer HQ comes also with a major setback, yet a lone unsupported Schwere Panzer HQ just scares single squads off. You certainly don't need all your forces to deal with it, but using all your forces, makes you enemy also using all his forces to counter your attack.

All I'll say is I wish Major, Tankovy Batallion Command or Battle Phase 3 could defend about 10% of a map.

Faction feature. As I stated, vanilla factions need also cool features.

Like you said, defending. It requires some action. For OKW it's "put schwerer in good spot and forget". Pure braindead.

You have keep eye on it, control it, switching MGs positions, bunkers must be on open area to be effective, you have to watch if enemy is walking over demo etc.

With schwerer you can just forget about it and push for enemy's fuel, while you know he can't send 1-2 units to cap your point while OKW blob is punishing everything.

So now it's suddenly about the micro and not anymore because it denies capping? Your turncoat style argumentation becomes really boring. Likewise you don't need micro for bunkers or booby traps. And demo charges just need a click - WOW huge micro hero here. Same goes to mines, hugeeee micro involved.
Schwere Panzer HQ needs the same micro as a bunker, you need proper positioning of it, place it in a way that AT guns can't use their 60 range.

It's upon Relic to decide whether it should be an advantage that none faction should have. And state of the art is that Relic says it should be a threat on the field, because OKW should place its buildings on the field. Thus they should have the advantage.
Everything can change in two weeks, but this is how it is right now.
16 Mar 2015, 22:41 PM

Are you comparing caches, booby traps, mgs, bunkers or demos to schwerer? Really?

Your logic start to be smelled stupid.
You claim you cannot put bunker, defence, and forget it. Yes, you can. It can do something.
If you claim they need support, just do a little trick can bomb it down.

So does the Flak Truck, please stop acting stupid like it is invincible.

FFS, in your favourite large team game, I just need to set a decoy, lure away those stupid Volks, then left click T34 85 call in into it. Gone in half a minute, easy and lazy.

That AA gun is an double edged sword, use it to defend, you risk to lose it easily, that's it. Nothing more. No need to exaggerate.
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
New Zealand 19
unknown 7
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L