Login

russian armor

Bruce Dickinson diagnosed with cancer

20 Feb 2015, 04:18 AM

Permanently Banned

As many of you might not know about me as I rarely tend to discuss such topics with people in this community seeing as I firmly believe most of you to have the musical taste of a chimpanzee because it's not really related to the game, and most people who frequently talk about it out of proper context are often looked down upon, but I am in fact a huge metalhead and have been listening to various forms of metal since I was a pre-teen. I do like many other forms of music but without a doubt, metal has and probably always will be my favorite, and I like many variations of it, not to mention several variations that I dislike.

Anyway, Bruce Dickinson, the singer/frontman of the legendary British Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden, has been diagnosed with cancer. According to the article below, he is expected to make a full recovery because his cancer was revealed in the early stages of it's development. However as we all know the RNG Gods love to stir mystery and uncertainty in the face of clear decisiveness. Therefore, I call upon a deity much stronger than the RNG Gods, the Metal Gods, to extend their divine shield over Bruce to ensure his speedy and safe recovery.

I also would ask that you all wish him well and that he may make a safe recovery.

Up The Irons! \m\ (pic is Bruce preforming in 2010 at Sonisphere Festival in Pori, Finalnd. I took the photo myself.)

http://www.ironmaiden.com/bruce-dickinson-undergoes-cancer-treatment.html

Just before Christmas, Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson visited his doctor for a routine check-up. This led to tests and biopsies which revealed a small cancerous tumour at the back of his tongue. A seven week course of chemotherapy and radiology treatment was completed yesterday. As the tumour was caught in the early stages, the prognosis thankfully is extremely good. Bruce’s medical team fully expect him to make a complete recovery with the all clear envisaged by late May. It will then take a further few months for Bruce to get back to full fitness. In the meantime we would ask for your patience, understanding and respect for Bruce and his family’s privacy until we update everyone by the end of May. Bruce is doing very well considering the circumstances and the whole team are very positive.
20 Feb 2015, 09:37 AM
Patrion 14

Up the Irons, their concert I saw last year blew my mind \m/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak