Login

russian armor

okwunits

PAGES (7)down
11 Feb 2015, 15:09 PM

I can see we have reached player card stage already.
11 Feb 2015, 18:05 PM

Its kinda hard to imagine that despite all the evidence to the contrary, it seems that german players will defend the OkW and all its glory Opness. To the End my fellow comrades for the FATHERLAND! All seriousness i think the Vet 5 system is completely wrong, wrong to be implemented in this game and wrong to be given to the least deserving army, The OKW was assemble in late 1944 and someone how has more experience then the soviets or the usa? IamI mean hell the Wer deserve it more. By this time the soviets have pushed the germans out eastern europe and on the borders of germany, thw united states forces have fought in Eygept, Libya, sicily, italy, normandy, france, Belgium and beginning stages of Germany.....and at all the armys the OKW gets the 5 stars????? I think it shoulf be removed all together, germany dosnt need more god units.
11 Feb 2015, 18:15 PM

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197968413717

is that your card? if so try harder next time

not a single 1v1 in a game, which, according to it devs, is focused on 1v1 balance. 1 game as soviet none as ost. so what do you know about balance?

Edit:
to clarify: i do not agree with what alex says. i just dont like your hypocrisy

At least, I reach Top 100 with USF where you can't even in 3v3 Axis At team :).

Deal with it.
11 Feb 2015, 19:05 PM

Player card stats have literally nothing to do with being an authority on balance. You don't need rank to look at stats, replays, and streams.

Although it's funny that instead of refuting any of my arguments people just love to name call and insult peoples rank rather than attempt any actual discussion.
11 Feb 2015, 19:42 PM

There is no discussion with you. You ignore facts and statistics and seems to be completely focused on your own perception of the balance that has nothing to do with the actual state.

Other thing is how easy is now to dominate as OKW in team games resulting in ladder being a bit inflated right now.
11 Feb 2015, 20:02 PM

There is no discussion with you. You ignore facts and statistics and seems to be completely focused on your own perception of the balance that has nothing to do with the actual state.

Other thing is how easy is now to dominate as OKW in team games resulting in ladder being a bit inflated right now.

You haven't posted a single argument against anything I have said, and continue to resort to personal attacks. "L2P" is not a valid argument.
11 Feb 2015, 20:13 PM

But Alex majority of your post that I have seen so far defends Axis units. I think its fair to assume you are bit biased based on your player card with Axis only games.
11 Feb 2015, 20:20 PM

But Alex majority of your post that I have seen so far defends Axis units. I think its fair to assume you are bit biased based on your player card with Axis only games.

Before WFA came out I had less than 10 hours logged playing as Axis. I don't like playing USF, but most of my friends prefer 3's and 4's (axis) so that's what I play. I do still play a far amount of AT soviets.

The reason I defend Axis units (I haven't posted much at all before this latest posting spree) is because so much of the posts in these kinds of threads just read like revenge fantasies and rage posts because someone lost a game. I just don't think OKW is any more OP or cheesy than Soviets or USF. All 3 are stuck with dumb cheese strats and they all lack good options.

Ostheer on the other hand, is just in a really bad spot at the moment.
11 Feb 2015, 21:56 PM

At least, I reach Top 100 with USF where you can't even in 3v3 Axis At team :).

Deal with it.

ehm, troll much? what do my stats have to do with this?

again: 1 game as soviet, 0 as ost, yet youre telling other people that they cant talk balance based on their playercard's stats

as i said before, please try harder next time
11 Feb 2015, 22:08 PM

A person's rank/elo has nothing to do with the validity of their argument.
11 Feb 2015, 22:34 PM

A person's rank/elo has nothing to do with the validity of their argument.

No.

But denying long proven facts and zealously defending every single OP unit just because it is in the faction you play most, arguing that perfectly fine if not overperforming units have no place or are too weak or don't scale good despite having THE best scaling in the whole game has.

No one takes you seriously anymore, because vast majority of your posts read like they were ripped from another dimension or fairy tale.

If you were slightly more aggressive then you'd be crowned as worthy successor of vetlolcake and worthy of sitting between sierra and jaigen.
11 Feb 2015, 23:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2015, 22:34 PMKatitof

No.

But denying long proven facts and zealously defending every single OP unit just because it is in the faction you play most, arguing that perfectly fine if not overperforming units have no place or are too weak or don't scale good despite having THE best scaling in the whole game has.

No one takes you seriously anymore, because vast majority of your posts read like they were ripped from another dimension or fairy tale.

If you were slightly more aggressive then you'd be crowned as worthy successor of vetlolcake and worthy of sitting between sierra and jaigen.

Please bring up some examples, because so far the 2 people that have said this haven't done so at all. If you want me to explain my position on a unit just bring it up. I don't know why you are acting so childish and aggressive when Iv stated multiple times that I don't think the balance is in a good place.

Most of the time I'm just trying to point out to people that even good units/over preforming ones have weakness, balance is about fine tuning not smashing things with the nerf bat.

I don't hold any any controversial opinions, I just think most factions except Ostheer are pretty cheesy because that's how the game is at the moment. Spamming maxims or cons is no more less cheesy and dumb than spamming volks or spamming rifles.
11 Feb 2015, 23:04 PM

Fun fact:
Every single post WFA balance problem, excluding the ones with Ostheer had root at OKW.

And this will always never not be funny lol.
12 Feb 2015, 00:31 AM

Guys whas all with the playercard bashing? He has games from both sides while most people criticising him are allies only players,that hide their playercard.

What Alexander says makes sense if you base it on team games. Puma is a beast in 1vs1 but a questionable choice in team games,e.g. Some okw units like the jgpz4 or uhu shine on certain maps and situations but can't be always considered a good choice.
12 Feb 2015, 01:13 AM

Guys whas all with the playercard bashing? He has games from both sides while most people criticising him are allies only players,that hide their playercard.

What Alexander says makes sense if you base it on team games. Puma is a beast in 1vs1 but a questionable choice in team games,e.g. Some okw units like the jgpz4 or uhu shine on certain maps and situations but can't be always considered a good choice.

Like I said, I have already admitted I know units like the Puma are good at what they do. It's just that I have an issue when people say they are OP when counters do exist and people just aren't taking advantage of it.

The best way to learn OKW's weakness is to play them, you will find all the gaps in their unit builds and how best to beat them pretty quick.
12 Feb 2015, 05:47 AM

You haven't posted a single argument against anything I have said, and continue to resort to personal attacks. "L2P" is not a valid argument.

I beg to differ. Beside it is hard to argue with the nonsense you were writing in different topic.
12 Feb 2015, 06:40 AM

Permanently Banned

Please bring up some examples,

You said Obers its self are a "fine unit" saying that the lmg34 only makes them op

Then i had to tell you u cant separate the weapon that Obers deploy with

12 Feb 2015, 07:53 AM

I beg to differ. Beside it is hard to argue with the nonsense you were writing in different topic.

Again, you fail to actually provide anything concrete. And it's not hard to argue at all, you simply just don't want to put in either the effort or don't actually have anything to say.

You said Obers its self are a "fine unit" saying that the lmg34 only makes them op

Then i had to tell you u cant separate the weapon that Obers deploy with

You obviously lack reading comprehension because I said "Obers would be perfectly fine if they didn't have the MG34", which is correct. With out the MG34 Obers are just a all round good infantry rifle unit.
12 Feb 2015, 08:00 AM
Patrion 14

Why, take away the LMG34 and Ober's are pretty mediocre.

BUT THEY HAVE THE MG34 SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER?

Removing or toning down their MG34 is a direct nerf to Obers, so how is anyone wrong saying that Obers should be nerfed?
12 Feb 2015, 10:22 AM

Again, you fail to actually provide anything concrete. And it's not hard to argue at all, you simply just don't want to put in either the effort or don't actually have anything to say.

You obviously lack reading comprehension because I said "Obers would be perfectly fine if they didn't have the MG34", which is correct. With out the MG34 Obers are just a all round good infantry rifle unit.

I'm talking about things you said like:
- Puma is not worth the asking resource price,
- Kubel is a worthless unit,
- Sturmpios are underperforming.

And now Obers are mediocre without LMG34 which is hilarious because they come equipped with this weapon. The only case it would be justify to use this term is if you would have to buy lmg34 as an upgrade, but as we all know that's not the case.
You can say Grenadiers are mediocre without their lmg upgrade (which I'd argue they aren't) but not Obers.

The way you argue reminds me infamous Nullist. Are you his latest incarnation? Although he played 1v1 almost exclusively so probably not.

This is exact reason why 3v3 heroes shouldn't discuss balance. Because they don't have a clue nor skill. Currently team games are broken because of the impact OKW has on meta game and having even one Wermaht player completely negates resources penalty. Fuel cashes FTW.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS